sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This club is a fucking shambles like. People come out with 'told you so's' on Murphy, McBurnie and Waghorn yet if we signed any of those strikers they wouldn't score in a brothel. Conversely if Vaughan was at Forest, Barnsley or Ipswich he would have a few goals, utter chod here and we flog him. It's nothing short of disgusting but the writing is on the wall. Teams roll over for everyone other than us, sitting praying Barnsley don't win ffs

The world is against them.

That’s why they don’t do anything about their plight.  It’s all about bad luck and being cursed.

Well that and they don’t want to look like mags.

Best day for it would one where we confirm our safety and they get jettisoned from the pub league at the same time.

The atmosphere at the end of the 96/97 season when we qualified for the CL after humping Forest and they, and Boro, went down. Fucking class.

Best day for it would one where we confirm our safety and they get jettisoned from the pub league at the same time.

The atmosphere at the end of the 96/97 season when we qualified for the CL after humping Forest and they, and Boro, went down. Fucking class.

A repeat of that type of day would be absolutely hilarious....i don't think i'd ever stop laughing  :lol:

Guest covmag

imagine the scenes 

Guest reefatoon

The atmosphere at the end of the 96/97 season when we qualified for the CL after humping Forest and they, and Boro, went down. f***ing class.

This was such a good day! Standing around after the game listening o the results was quality

The atmosphere at the end of the 96/97 season when we qualified for the CL after humping Forest and they, and Boro, went down. f***ing class.

This was such a good day! Standing around after the game listening o the results was quality

I remember sitting on the wall where the gates used to be in the Milburn/Leazes corner.  Nice warm day, such scenes.

I remember sitting on the wall where the gates used to be in the Milburn/Leazes corner.  Nice warm day, such scenes.

I remember very little post match other than heading down to the Bigg Market.....woke up the next day at about 11am with soil in my undercrackers and loads of messages from work on my pager.