sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boro getting a draw away against Arsenal as well.

Boro Play Bournemouth at home next week too there is a chance that by the time these play Hull on the 19th of NOVEMBER they could be winless on 2 points from 11 games and 8 - 10 points adrift

Boro getting a draw away against Arsenal as well.

Boro Play Bournemouth at home next week too there is a chance that by the time these play Hull on the 19th of NOVEMBER they could be winless on 2 points from 11 games and 8 - 10 points adrift

lose up to and including hull and they are fucked imo.

Hope they're enjoying playing in the PREMIER LEAGUE because that's what they've been gloating about since May. So glad we're not there to give them their 1st win of the season, never mind the annual 6 points.

Hope they're enjoying playing in the PREMIER LEAGUE because that's what they've been gloating about since May. So glad we're not there to give them their 1st win of the season, never mind the annual 6 points.

theres a lot of merit in this, say what you like we did kickstart their season and helped massively time after time.

that will have killed them today, Moyes must stay, Hull will be the game they win, draw or heaven forbid lose and they are down so early  :snod: :iamatwat:

Said it here at the time, stunned they spent £13 million on Ndong. Needed attacking players and they did that.  :lol:

I just don't see who can score apart from Defoe or Van Aanholt, and they concede regularly too.

Going to be really tough for them.

Arsenal (H)...............0

Bournemouth (A).........0

Hull (H)............3

Liverpool (A)...........0

Leicester (H)................0

Swansea (A)...........1

Chelsea (H)............0

That takes them up until the 14th of December they could be looking at having 5-8 points by Xmas

These are gone

6 points for me  :lol:

Arsenal (H)

Bournemouth (A)

Hull (H)

Liverpool (A)

Leicester (H)

Swansea (A)

Chelsea (H)

That takes them up until the 14th of December they could be looking at having 5-8 points by Xmas

These are gone

Whoa, didn't realise they were that bad  :lol:

The Hull and Swansea games are massive.

Their season's reminding me a lot of ours last year (but in our 9th match we beat Norwich 6-2). Looking at fairly basic stats stuff like shot ratios they're in the bottom-3 in total and close for shots and shots on target when matches are close which were the same sort of numbers we were in.

I was already panicking around this time even though I thought the squad was pretty good, if unbalanced. Sunderland do not have that luxury.

I honestly can't see them being able to bring in a better manager than Moyes to turn things around. Our January splurge improved things a bit last year but it when Rafa came in it was like we were almost top-half team (at least by those basic shot numbers).

The only good news is Hull seems a certainty to go down and Burnely are also likely, plus there are some other bad teams around them but I thought the same thing last season.

Their season's reminding me a lot of ours last year (but in our 9th match we beat Norwich 6-2). Looking at fairly basic stats stuff like shot ratios they're in the bottom-3 in total and close for shots and shots on target when matches are close which were the same sort of numbers we were in.

I was already panicking around this time even though I thought the squad was pretty good, if unbalanced. Sunderland do not have that luxury.

I honestly can't see them being able to bring in a better manager than Moyes to turn things around. Our January splurge improved things a bit last year but it when Rafa came in it was like we were almost top-half team (at least by those basic shot numbers).

The only good news is Hull seems a certainty to go down and Burnely are also likely, plus there are some other bad teams around them but I thought the same thing last season.

Nah. Better than Sunderland by a long stretch.

Arsenal (H)

Bournemouth (A)

Hull (H)

Liverpool (A)

Leicester (H)

Swansea (A)

Chelsea (H)

These are gone

Whoa, didn't realise they were that bad  :lol:

The Hull and Swansea games are massive.

Can't see Moyesy surviving that.

There has been some improvement though, they had 2 shots on target this week, eclipsing last week's total of 1 :) Must be a joy to watch PL football there.