sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The last quotes reminds me of another clubs philosophy at one stage :)

There is a perfect manager out there for that kind of thing flogging your best players and not moaning about it. Could you imagine the macktracking there would be if he became their manager :)

Bain was the bad guy from a Batman film wasn't he?  He wore something over his gob which must have been what they wanted to do with Byrne.

Anyway he has said "We can't change the past, but we can change the future" which is further evidence that supports the argument to gag him as well. 

The FA need to give him some form of ban from football. They are basically condoning his actions if not. Here's been proven to be at best a little bit dodgy, they've given him a handsome pay off, they compensated Sunderland for taking him in the first place, now he gets the chance to get another signing on free plus I'm sure an improved contract to what he was on before. From a financial viewpoint he's laughing.

Should be banned from all forms of football in England for this season and possibly next imo, although I'm extremely biased :)

The FA need to give him some form of ban from football. They are basically condoning his actions if not. Here's been proven to be at best a little bit dodgy, they've given him a handsome pay off, they compensated Sunderland for taking him in the first place, now he gets the chance to get another signing on free plus I'm sure an improved contract to what he was on before. From a financial viewpoint he's laughing.

Should be banned from all forms of football in England for this season and possibly next imo, although I'm extremely biased :)

They need to make an example of him of else it's just saying that what he's done is acceptable.

So a mystery Chinese consortium, that haven't been named or opened negotiations with the club, have lined up the disgraced former manager (who couldn't get away fast enough in the summer) to replace the current manager who's been there for 8 games.

I, for one, am rattled

So a mystery Chinese consortium, that haven't been named or opened negotiations with the club, have lined up the disgraced former manager (who couldn't get away fast enough in the summer) to replace the current manager who's been there for 8 games.

I, for one, am rattled

Ah shit, I forgot to be rattled earlier when I read it. I am now though.