sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

he's ya second best player ffs

If he played as an out and out winger/forward I'd be more unhappy. He's useless as a left back. I've lost count of the amount of goals he's costs us.

We're going down whether he stays or goes. Moyes gave up before we'd played our 3rd game and I'm struggling to think of a more uninspiring Sunderland manager. His interview last week must have really motivated the players. Winston Churchill eat your heart out. 

he's ya second best player ffs

If he played as an out and out winger/forward I'd be more unhappy. He's useless as a left back. I've lost count of the amount of goals he's costs us.

We're going down whether he stays or goes. Moyes gave up before we'd played our 3rd game and I'm struggling to think of a more uninspiring Sunderland manager. His interview last week must have really motivated the players. Winston Churchill eat your heart out.

Moyes  :cool:

Incredible how a mackem in a football thread, indeed the Sunderland thread, can be ok and pretty reasonable. Put him in the EU thread in chat he becomes a relentless, insufferable ****.

It's a question of getting your priorities right mate ;) It's only football man.

Incredible how a mackem in a football thread, indeed the Sunderland thread, can be ok and pretty reasonable. Put him in the EU thread in chat he becomes a relentless, insufferable ****.

It's a question of getting your priorities right mate ;) It's only football man.

I've got a feeling we'll be hearing a lot of this 'its only football' when they go down

Completely forgetting the way they went on with us last summer

I've got a feeling we'll be hearing a lot of this 'its only football' when they go down

Completely forgetting the way they went on with us last summer

The Championship will become a good league as well. Not shit like it is this season.