sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RTG is hilarious! The majority are convinced he turned them down as they're about to be taken over! Erm, Sorry lads but I can't imagine he's that minted so he'd be an utter mug to have turned down a three year deal for fear of getting the boot soon and having his contract fully paid-up!

RTG is hilarious! The majority are convinced he turned them down as they're about to be taken over! Erm, Sorry lads but I can't imagine he's that minted so he'd be an utter mug to have turned down a three year deal for fear of getting the boot soon and having his contract fully paid-up!

They live in a totally different reality to what everyone else does.

As has been said, the macktracking over there tonight will be hilarious.

A quote from RTG...

As soon as he turned us down to me it confirmed we are being taken over.

In any other circumstance he would crawl on broken glass to be Sunderland manager

And they call us deluded. What fucken planet do these twats live on? ;D

FWIW it's worth I'm an Aberdeen fan and McInnes is a fucking cracking manager. Him and Docherty would be sorely missed.

Da ken whether they'd be any good at Sunderland because the club's a basket case, but so were we before they arrived.

:kurt:

A quote from RTG...

As soon as he turned us down to me it confirmed we are being taken over.

In any other circumstance he would crawl on broken glass to be Sunderland manager

And they call us deluded. What fucken planet do these t***s live on? ;D

Catts Glass for me like

Cannot see him remaining at Aberdeen long now like. He'll probably rock up at a bigger club than Sunderland like Leeds or Burton.

South Shields

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/pumped_kid.gif

Can only assume he's looked at what he was going to have to work with (staff and finances....particularly finances imo) and thought he's better off staying in Scotland.

If the likes of Mcinness turns them down you have to wonder who'll take it on ?

"I didn't realise they had a footy team till a few weeks ago they're that much of non-entity"

i kid you not , a stupid c*** on RTG just posted this............ [emoji38]

yet they're manager turned them down ,unbelievable  [emoji38]

Aberdeen won the European cup in the 80s. How could they not know that yet fully remember the 9-1 win from 1578.

Cup Winners Cup not the European Cup.

Can only assume he's looked at what he was going to have to work with (staff and finances....particularly finances imo) and thought he's better off staying in Scotland.

If the likes of Mcinness turns them down you have to wonder who'll take it on ?

Billy Davies

Lawrie Sanchez

Mark Sampson

David O'Leary

Bally

Sewpa Kev