sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: How do midds/ Sima etc have the patience to post in that place?

hahaha

RTG

Defoe

Had a dream last night that he was interested in leaving the lads. Actually spoke to him in the dream and he said he loves the club but doesn't know what's going on, with the manager situation etc.

Make of this what you will but it doesn't look great either way

:lol: How do midds/ Sima etc have the patience to post in that place?

hahaha

RTG

Defoe

Had a dream last night that he was interested in leaving the lads. Actually spoke to him in the dream and he said he loves the club but doesn't know what's going on, with the manager situation etc.

Has to be a windup, shirley

hahaha

RTG

Defoe

The lads  :jesuswept:

hahaha

RTG

Defoe

The lads  :jesuswept:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22massive%20lads%20fan%22&src=typd

It must be unhealthy been so obsessed with your rivals like they are.

We literally are their whole lives.

They go on holiday and the first thing they do is go searching for Newcastle fans. I mean WTF?

Allardyce gone then? Rumours gathering pace

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dreaming of Allardyce quitting in anticipation of the job, the FA then having a late change of mind after an impromptu street theatre style PowerPoint pitch by Pardew.

Sunderland so angry with Allardyce it's bridges burned and they turn to disciple Phil Brown to lead the club into their next glorious era.

Guest chopey

I'm enjoying this thread  :lol:

Looks like Big Sam is away. Never mind attracting players, we can't keep a manager for more than a few months  :rant:

It looks like Moyes, McClaren or Martinez if Big Sam goes and I don't think any of them are safe bets any longer.

Guest chopey

I still think Moyes record as a manager is very average and he's massively promoted by the likes of the Sky soccer Saturday crew.

Moyes will have them playing boring football and finishing 14th every season, which will be a minor improvement for them, I guess. 

Martinez would at least provide them with some entertainment.  But his teams can't defend and I'm sure he'd get BEEEEEWWWWEEEEDDDD out of town, eventually. 

McClaren  :lol: yeah right.  Because that's going to happen.