sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Iborra deal off apparently.

Yep, Sevilla have pulled the plug, and Mason has turned them down for Hull.

they have enough to stay up imho, but any injuries to the like of Borini or Kirchhoff or Cattermole will leave them looking a bit brittle....... :lol: :lol:

Have they really? Their wide players are Gooch, Watmore, Khazri and Borini. Borini is injured, Khazri not favored for some reason and 2 others unproven. Defoe only striker and their midfield made of cloggers. Not really sure they will stay up with this team. Just a small injury to Defoe and that's it.

Oh dear... another happy departure...

Lens said: "Sunderland would just love to get rid of me. I did not play, was not even on the bench. I just had a problem with the club. What? No idea."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11695/10557607/sunderlands-jeremain-lens-claims-to-be-heading-to-fenerbahce-on-loan

That's a strange one, the first few games of last season, I thought they had a really good player there, the only one in their side that looked to have any class. But he just disappeared, second successive manager that hasn't had any faith in him.

they have enough to stay up imho, but any injuries to the like of Borini or Kirchhoff or Cattermole will leave them looking a bit brittle....... :lol: :lol:

They are currently third favourites for the drop (behind Burnley and Hull) and although they just about have enough, it's only because there are three or four other poor sides. I certainly wouldn't be putting any serious money on them staying up as things stand.

Oh dear... another happy departure...

Lens said: "Sunderland would just love to get rid of me. I did not play, was not even on the bench. I just had a problem with the club. What? No idea."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11695/10557607/sunderlands-jeremain-lens-claims-to-be-heading-to-fenerbahce-on-loan

That's a strange one, the first few games of last season, I thought they had a really good player there, the only one in their side that looked to have any class. But he just disappeared, second successive manager that hasn't had any faith in him.

Egg nog obviously likes him... and he must like Dick.

:lol:

Iborra deal off apparently.

Yep, Sevilla have pulled the plug, and Mason has turned them down for Hull.

Have they really? Their wide players are Gooch, Watmore, Khazri and Borini. Borini is injured, Khazri not favored for some reason and 2 others unproven. Defoe only striker and their midfield made of cloggers. Not really sure they will stay up with this team. Just a small injury to Defoe and that's it.

it was tongue in cheek mate

Just signed a new deal.

means f*** all these days tbh

Drives his price up. Means sunderland can demand silly money for him which clubs will be reluctant to pay with him only having a couple of years left in him.

id love him here tbh, never fails to score the little cunt

Just signed a new deal.

means f*** all these days tbh

Drives his price up. Means sunderland can demand silly money for him which clubs will be reluctant to pay with him only having a couple of years left in him.

id love him here tbh, never fails to score the little c***

Aye if we'd signed him last season we'd have stayed up and they'd have gone down. Still, it's turned out OK in the end.

Looking on Twitter, the French can't believe the fee.

#JusticePourAdama ‏@Nabiil_95  5m5 minutes ago View translation

Mddddr N'Dong 20 millions

(mdr is like our lmao)

UN 9 SVP ‏@TheoFlamein  5m5 minutes ago View translation

N'Dong 20 millions... On a un Jordan F. pour 40 si vous voulez @SunderlandAFC

EspoirsduFootball ‏@EspoirsduFoot  17m17 minutes ago

Didier Ndong 20M€ ! ?

Didier Ndong to Sunderland for €20m from Lorient.

Are Gabon going to qualify for the African Nations? Could miss a decent chunk of the season

EDIT: They're hosting it so he'll definitely be there