sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who? I've watched a lot of continental football the last few years, on account of my failing marriage and increasingly empty weekends......

I've never even heard the name 'NDong'. 20 million!? 20 b*stard million? This has to be some elaborate twitter wind-up.

I liked they were signing Iborra......name seemed appropriate given the amount of loans they have every year (who never want to stick around).

Scored 69 goals in 40 games for CS Sfaxien of Tunisia then 2 in 46 for Lorient.  hes played mainly in the Tunisian league and had one Season in france.  Mental you can go from tunisian League to being worth 17 million in 12 months.

Don't think that's true like

Scored 69 goals in 40 games for CS Sfaxien of Tunisia then 2 in 46 for Lorient.  hes played mainly in the Tunisian league and had one Season in france.  Mental you can go from tunisian League to being worth 17 million in 12 months.

He scored 3 it looks like. 69 in 40 would be a hell of a return for a CM even in the Tunisian league :lol:

He scored 3 it looks like. 69 in 40 would be a hell of a return for a CM even in the Tunisian league :lol:

The Mackems have obviously been editing his wiki then.