sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In fairness, I've seen a few comments (on here and elsewhere) over the years about Louise Taylor reporting/commenting on us for whichever rag she writes for. She loves a sly dig at us with her red and white tinted specs on.

However, I think we've all stopped short of either threatening to boycott her paper because of it, or campaigned to have her sacked/removed from writing about us, as these idiots have, with this reporter.

They are a special (in)breed down there.  :idiot2:

If you show me anything that Louise Taylor has written about Newcastle which is even close to what this lad wrote I'll be amazed. It was only last December he wrote that he hopes we get relegated. Completely unsuitable to be reporting on SAFC.

Fitting the bulbs to Penshaw monument as we speak.

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/351571/image_update_img.jpg

Wow, I never realised before how well dressed they are at the Stadium of Light.

Exactly. Look at him in the Adidas tracksuit top and baseball cap near the top right corner. Tidy and well dressed.

In fairness, I've seen a few comments (on here and elsewhere) over the years about Louise Taylor reporting/commenting on us for whichever rag she writes for. She loves a sly dig at us with her red and white tinted specs on.

However, I think we've all stopped short of either threatening to boycott her paper because of it, or campaigned to have her sacked/removed from writing about us, as these idiots have, with this reporter.

If you show me anything that Louise Taylor has written about Newcastle which is even close to what this lad wrote I'll be amazed. It was only last December he wrote that he hopes we get relegated. Completely unsuitable to be reporting on SAFC.

No one has said that Louise Taylor has called us scummy cunts in an article but she constantly has digs at us (I personally don't care I just don't read her articles)

Since being a journalist he hasn't in any of his articles had any digs at Sunderland has he?

Agree. Should never have been given the job, but what a dangerous precedent to set - should all employees of media organisations now be up for such scrutiny and potential victims of witch hunts?

The celebratory mood amongst you lot about this is weird but maybe that just illustrates how bad you have become.

Paedophile players - support and celebrate them, mag reporters - burn them at the stake. What a strange bunch you are.

I never said she had wrote anything the same - but the worst of what this lad wrote was on his own private twitter, about 5 year ago (i believe). Nothing yet to suggest his integrity as a reporter would be in question going forward now.

Ms Taylor on the other hand has been having sly digs (often none too subtle) at Newcastle when possible in her professional capacity, and who knows - maybe she feels the same way in private about as this lad does/did about SAFC.

Anyway, as someone else stated previously, none of this should be a surprise from the fanbase that boycotted a breakfast cereal. :lol:

Wasn't there a poll of premier league fans where the most popular answer by a mile as to who you'd like to see relegated was SAFC?

Sounds like they want local jobs for local people (fans) only - mirroring their referendum view.

the cunts on RTG hounding the fucker, we'd not really give a shit to be honest. nee fucker reads papers anyway.

some people man

2021 city of culture, really?  :lol: :lol:

bloke on the radio just said- well Liverpool was a right mess before they won it, hahaha

Liverpool was the European Capital of Culture. Sunderland want the UK City of Culture. Completely different things

Was reading an article in the Telegraph today by video game commentator Alan Smith. He was harping on saying 'what has David Moyes done to deserve a relegation battle' compared to some of the foreign managers, who have recently found work in the Premier League at the likes of Southampton and Watford. It was some of the worst PFM-laden bullshit I've read in ages. He took the job knowing exactly what the score was, after two monumental career failures.

The nasty cunt. Hang him.