sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Or my all time favourite from 1996

Kuntz, the Germans have scored

Kuntz used to play club football with an Iranian called Karim Bagheri ( at least I wish he did )

Bagheri, Kuntz.... gooooaaallll  !!!!

Only commentary lines I can remember are either our goals or the City title winner from 2012.

To be fair 'Aguerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo' isn't the hardest line to remember!

Wasn't Albert's chip something daft like 'if the fourth was the cake then that was definitely the icing'?

"If the fourth was the cake, that was the icing, a quite majestic goal, from Phillipe Albert"

Guest firetotheworks

Tyler and Neville commentating on Messi putting Boateng on his arse and then chipping Nauer was a special moment as well like. "and here he is again, here he is again, that's astonishing."

God that goal :sweetjesus:

Probably the best football moment that I've ever watched live tbh. The hype surrounding him was peak level and he went and did that in the semi-final of the Champions League against one of the best teams in the world and the best 'keeper in the world. That and the Bilbao goal, and that season altogether was his peak imo. Nothing beats watching Messi do that stuff as it's happening for me.

Tyler and Neville commentating on Messi putting Boateng on his arse and then chipping Nauer was a special moment as well like. "and here he is again, here he is again, that's astonishing."

Probably the best football moment that I've ever watched live tbh. The hype surrounding him was peak level and he went and did that in the semi-final of the Champions League against one of the best teams in the world and the best 'keeper in the world. That and the Bilbao goal, and that season altogether was his peak imo. Nothing beats watching Messi do that stuff as it's happening for me.

Have to agree like it was fucking unreal watching it happen

Clearly never seen Colback play.

The Bagheri Arce joke was done @ WC98, no? By Frank Skinner, IIRC.

Yes it was.  I updated it to Kuntz.  Hence completely different joke....  or maybe 100% plagiarism.  Shameless.

Still not the greatest footballers name in my opinion. That belongs to Julian Bumbullies who also played in Germany

People often think that it's a nickname, but it's not. It's my real name, and it's on my birth certificate. It's difficult to write, even harder for Brazilians to pronounce, so they sometimes revert to calling me Paulista because it's easier. And most youngsters today have never heard of the group, so I often have to repeat my name several times. The only thing that I regret is that some people are more interested in me because of my name than because of my qualities as a footballer."

–Creedence Clearwater Couto[4]

:lol: