sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

fucking hell man, painful that they would think this stuff- but put it in print, hahahahaha

That site regularly peddles such ridiculous nonsense and sadly quite a few seem to be taken in by it.

No wonder they collectively have the biggest chip on shoulder in football.

They seem to be even more bitter since we were relegated. Strange people.

it has destroyed them that we have responded positively to relegation, and still pull in 50k, while they appear to be imploding as a club.

I know, it's quite amusing isn't it watching them get really angry about us not being angry  :lol:

I'm "seething" mate, I'd much rather lose all our games in the premiership any day of the week.

Well...(hang on, while I firmly strap on my tin hat..) when we're not actually playing them, and my inner Neanderthal gets a good run-out, I actually quite like to see the club doing ok. I am conscious of friends and family who are as affected by the soap-opera of SAFC as we are/at least have been by 'Barrack Roaders'. Their club have some knobheads as supporters; message boards/social media allow their views to enter the full glare of awareness and often meet the ridicule of more right-minded people. But let's face it we're not short of knobheads also, and the idea that everyone in Wearside/red&white stripes is *insert preferred derogatory term* is as ridiculous to me as making such a statement about any heterogeneous group of people. This comes from someone, who as a somewhat feral young man, was involved in quite a bit of letting my fists do the talking re local and more distant disagreements about who supports the best football team/has the hardest fans. I grew-up. Which, if you're lucky, involves putting aside over general bigotry born of ignorance and spite.

MAG

Well...(hang on, while I firmly strap on my tin hat..) when we're not actually playing them, and my inner Neanderthal gets a good run-out, I actually quite like to see the club doing ok. I am conscious of friends and family who are as affected by the soap-opera of SAFC as we are/at least have been by 'Barrack Roaders'. Their club have some knobheads as supporters; message boards/social media allow their views to enter the full glare of awareness and often meet the ridicule of more right-minded people. But let's face it we're not short of knobheads also, and the idea that everyone in Wearside/red&white stripes is *insert preferred derogatory term* is as ridiculous to me as making such a statement about any heterogeneous group of people. This comes from someone, who as a somewhat feral young man, was involved in quite a bit of letting my fists do the talking re local and more distant disagreements about who supports the best football team/has the hardest fans. I grew-up. Which, if you're lucky, involves putting aside over general bigotry born of ignorance and spite.

Fuck you talkin about Willis

So, in short, when anyone says anything critical, about a club that deliberately plays a player they know to be a nonce, always battling relegation,employing a known fascist to manage the club, a club widely regarded by other fans as the turd that won't flush......it's the magedia.

When they have their arse licked by a self professed fan then it's fair and balanced.

Have I read that right ?

So, in short, when anyone says anything critical, about a club that deliberately plays a player they know to be a nonce, always battling relegation,employing a known fascist to manage the club, a club widely regarded by other fans as the turd that won't flush......it's the magedia.

When they have their arse licked by a self professed fan then it's fair and balanced.

Have I read that right ?

Having just read it, i think you got it bang on.

According to RTG lore, Internet hard/funny man True Geordie was a 'massive Lads fan' when he was a nipper.

Can anybody shed any light on this matter?

:lol: Christ. Height of desperation if they've resorted to trying to claim him.

According to RTG lore, Internet hard/funny man True Geordie was a 'massive Lads fan' when he was a nipper.

Doubtful. From what I have heard is that he has lived his whole life in North Shields, and whole family are diehard Newcastle fans.

How much of a fan he is can be debated since he apparently never goes to games and resorts to streams, hence his lack of activity this season.

ALL Newcastle fans used to be "massive lads fans" up until 1992. Then they all just decided to stop supporting s*nderland and started to support Newcastle because Newcastle started doing well in 1992, apparently.

Aye he does. He's probably the only player in their entire starting 11 (apart from Kirchoff, maybe) that I'd have in ours.

You wouldn't have Defoe?

I mentioned this to the reasonable makems at work last week- Pickford looks like a real prospect,  not his fault he's currently trying to keep the score under double figures and Defoe is still the man who could singlehandedly keep their heads above water.

They don't rate Pickford.  :serious: