sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Absolutely hope all of Moyes crack about how the he's been meeting with the fans and they know its a long term job and they understand it will take time, is all 100% and they stick with him. He is definitely the man to take them down, fucking awful.

Won't have half the team manager and supoort that we have when they go down either. Can see them stuck down there in front of 25,000 pink seats.

Years of been obsessed with nothing other than beating the mags and sacking there manager for Derby day and wildly celebrating 17th place finishes has caught up with them.

Wish all talk about attendances was banned from now on tbh

Won't have half the team manager and supoort that we have when they go down either. Can see them stuck down there in front of 25,000 pink seats.

Years of been obsessed with nothing other than beating the mags and sacking there manager for Derby day and wildly celebrating 17th place finishes has caught up with them.

Wish all talk about attendances was banned from now on tbh

Yeah lets just ban discussion of one of if not the best thing about the club. Idiot

Moyes will be sacked, new manager will be in by Hull (h), they'll beat them then scrape results for the rest of the season, ending 17th

This.

Hull, Boro and Swansea are as bad as the mackems. I wont consider them down until they are 12 points inside.

As hilarious as their start and results have been they're still only a couple of wins away from getting out of it. I firmly believe they will reel a few teams and I'll not be tempting fate by saying otherwise. :bluf:

As hilarious as their start and results have been they're still only a couple of wins away from getting out of it. I firmly believe they will reel a few teams and I'll not be tempting fate by saying otherwise. :bluf:

Shocking that you can have 2 points from 9 games yet still be within 180mins of safety, I agree they will do what they always do sack managers and save their season

I remember that awful Monday night in May with that fat bastard dancing on the pitch. The only thing that made it bearable was knowing we would be on our way back and pass them on the way.

Well in the last 5 months it couldn't of gone any worse for that fat cretin and the mackems and any better for us. Long may it continue