sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In and out these days but is this shintons fella posting almost exclusively and repetitively in the Sunderland thread about how s*** they are and that they're barely worthy of our contempt?

Im getting a bit p*ssed with folk wanting to pull me because this is my favourite thread, yet he same folk post quite a bit in it as well. Its a simple process on a forum , if you dont like it dont post, dont moan man , its the internet.

Mag posts in Sunderland thead shock

Can I ask why this is your favourite thread and not the numerous NUFC-related threads on here?

Shinton is just bitter as he used to be the pet mag on RTG.  He must have fell out with them all and now spends his days whining about them on here. 

In and out these days but is this shintons fella posting almost exclusively and repetitively in the Sunderland thread about how s*** they are and that they're barely worthy of our contempt?

Im getting a bit p*ssed with folk wanting to pull me because this is my favourite thread, yet he same folk post quite a bit in it as well. Its a simple process on a forum , if you dont like it dont post, dont moan man , its the internet.

Can I ask why this is your favourite thread and not the numerous NUFC-related threads on here?

Shinton is just bitter as he used to be the pet mag on RTG.  He must have fell out with them all and now spends his days whining about them on here.

It all makes sense now.

never been on there  O0

yet another having a go, weird. just leave it lads, im keeping out of this thread, how dare i mock them.

:lol:

There was someone on there called "Ghost of Shinton."  It was a long while ago.  But used to have a similar posting style, I'm sure of it........ 

You were He was a star on there.  "Shints is a canny lad marra.  Shints is good craic for a mag, lyk." 

I used to post on there about 5 years ago, but it has actually managed to get worse and it really isn't worth the hassle.  Complete shitstorm of a forum. 

:lol:

There was someone on there called "Ghost of Shinton."  It was a long while ago.  But used to have a similar posting style, I'm sure of it........ 

You were He was a star on there.  "Shints is a canny lad marra.  Shints is good craic for a mag, lyk." 

I used to post on there about 5 years ago, but it has actually managed to get worse and it really isn't worth the hassle.  Complete shitstorm of a forum.

deffo not me im afraid................would be banned in a day if i was  :lol:

I'll take your word for it Ghosty! 

When will Anichebe get injured? Doesn't he always get crocked?  Pretty sure 3 goals in 2 games must be more than he has scored in the league in the last year or two.  Always seemed quite talented and a beast of a centre forward.  Just never stays fit or got anywhere near enough goals for him to get regular starts.

We need to put them back down where they belong before we flush them. We definitely owe them a stuffing like.

Ideally we'll get them in the FA Cup Quarters, we smash them for 5 at the radiation zone, and then they go down on the last day, along with Palace who we beat in the Semis.  :o

Guest firetotheworks

Canny fucking massive coincidence, that.

tbh i remember the name and im sure i used it as when picking a username when i signed up, but it deffo was't me so its no coincidence just it wasn't me.

nice that you are still stalking me though, weirdo  [emoji38]

Stalking = going in the Sunderland thread.

People are right to scrutinize the last 6 years of his career, but to question what he achieved at Valencia and Liverpool is absolutely mental. Finished 4th, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, and 2nd, won an FA Cup, won the Champions League and reached another final. Had to be a bit more of a wheeler & dealer than the other big rivals at the time too.

I love the mindset that to do well all you have to do is spend loads of money :lol:

It's just flat out wrong. Never mind the fact that Rafa hasn't spend loads of money anyway :lol:

It's so dumb. Look at Villa with their 39.5 million net spend. Doing fantasic aren't they? Some people are just really stupid no other word for them.

Some people are just really mackems no other word for them.

The morons on ready to groom have always been world class dumdums displaying weapons-grade bitterness, but they've really out-moroned themselves this season. Still pedalling the 'at least we're in the prem' boll*cks like they really believe it. Put it this way, they've checked into the Hilton, but all rooms were full so they've been given a damp mattress in the mop cupboard and as much as they can swig from the drip-trays every night after closing. The days and weeks grow more uncomfortable and dreary, they stink out every room they poke their faces into and all the other guests wish they would just f*ck off already.

We couldn't afford the Hilton so checked into the Holiday Inn Express down the road. Fortunately, we were upgraded to the honeymoon suite, get a complementary bottle of champers every evening and the occasional handy from the stunning Spanish manageress. The hotel is full of old friends and new ones we haven't met yet... Everyday's better than the last! And yet when we meet, it's all "Haha, you're in the Holiday Inn Express you losers, WE'RE in the Hilton dontcha know....u jelly mags??"

The cognitive dissonance from the Brexshits down there must be making their tiny brains ache. For an absolute turd of a year, they at least provide a little comic relief (albeit unintentionally).

I love the mindset that to do well all you have to do is spend loads of money :lol:

It's just flat out wrong. Never mind the fact that Rafa hasn't spend loads of money anyway :lol:

Rafa has spent loads of money. I hate to see the argument that he hasn't. Just because we sold for more than we have bought for this summer does not mean we have not spent a lot.