sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why is it not being levelled at Villa?

I imagine it is by 99% of the country's football fans who aren't utterly obsessed to the point of mania with decrying everything and everyone associated with NUFC.

NUFCThreatLevel jut tweeted a link to this thread with #magedia....what must it be like in their heads man, seriously!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/football-show-bbc2.1300547/page-3

At least our supporters do not spend their time braying horses so f*ck em

And mock funerals

Good point, you don't do those things. Too busy chanting the name of paedophiles shagging who they want (a child) , racially abusing the opposition, racially abusing your own player's mothers, cheering on a self-confessed fascist manager and Brexiting the country into oblivion.

Sunderland is Britains anus, and safc are the tagnut that just keeps clinging on in there, getting increasingly rancid with each passing day. So f*ck em.

The whole of that thread is them just talking about us. Have they got nothing to say about what was said about sunderland? You know, their own team?

Imagine being so upset about Brexit you're still using it as a stick to beat the mackems all these months later... :lol:

So yeah, imagine being pissed about all of that.

That's a shame but I'm more curious about the fact it's being used to belittle the people of Sunderland despite 'leave' being the overwhelming sentiment of our entire region, to mock them for it is in essence mocking our own people but by all means, carry on.

Imagine being so upset about Brexit you're still using it as a stick to beat the mackems all these months later... :lol:

That's a shame but I'm more curious about the fact it's being used to belittle the people of Sunderland despite 'leave' being the overwhelming sentiment of our entire region, to mock them for it is in essence mocking our own people but by all means, carry on.

That high horse you are on, please get off it.

Christ, you Brexiteers are such precious little snowflakes! Get over it man, you won!

Ok, for the sake of getting the thread back on track - I  pwomise not to hurt your feelings by using Brexit as a stick to hit the mackems with, for fear of unintentionally mocking our own. Also, a heartfelt sorry to any non-mackem paedo-supporters, black mam abusers and monkey chanters.

Christ, you Brexiteers are such precious little snowflakes! Get over it man, you won!

It's not hurt feelings mate, it's just if you're using it to characterise mackems as bad then surely you think the same about our lot as well? I just think it's silly to drag it into this rivalry when we have so much else to rip them with. Apologies for derailing the thread anyway.

It's not hurt feelings mate, it's just if you're using it to characterise mackems as bad then surely you think the same about our lot as well? I just think it's silly to drag it into this rivalry when we have so much else to rip them with. Apologies for derailing the thread anyway.

I thought Newcastle voted to remain???????

The whole of the Northeast, bar a tiny majority in Newcastle, was pro-Brexit though :lol:

Aye, and I'd dare say the majority of the NUFC fans at SJP this weekend will have been in the winning majority who rightly voted to leave.

Its the remain lot that need to get over it as they seem to be doing anything in their power not to leave. You lost, get over it and invoke article 50 you fucking idiots and listen to what the country voted for.

;D

Its the remain lot that need to get over it as they seem to be doing anything in their power not to leave. You lost, get over it and invoke article 50 you f***ing idiots and listen to what the country voted for.

;D

Hey don't tar us all with the same brush some of us want hard Brexit so that we can say we told you so from the flaming ruins.

Its the remain lot that need to get over it as they seem to be doing anything in their power not to leave. You lost, get over it and invoke article 50 you f***ing idiots and listen to what the country voted for.

;D

Hey don't tar us all with the same brush some of us want hard Brexit so that we can say we told you so from the flaming ruins.

How is the bbc these days?

I propose a sunderland threadxit

Liking the idea, we could set a date, do a countdown (so we/people could get shot of their Makem related ranting) and then leave it as a post-free zone for as long as possible. In recognition of how much interest they (currently? ever?) deserve. Maybe an occasional/weekly tumbleweed image would be ok. But nothing else allowed.

I propose a sunderland threadxit

Liking the idea, we could set a date, do a countdown (so we/people could get shot of their Makem related ranting) and then leave it as a post-free zone for as long as possible. In recognition of how much interest they (currently? ever?) deserve. Maybe an occasional/weekly tumbleweed image would be ok. But nothing else allowed.

Could do the same with the Pardew thread whilst we're on.

Trust me, I have feeling of anger towards everyone who voted Brexit, be it a mackems or the old lady who where I work. Mackems are no different to it, people are pissed off with Brexit and they have their right to be. The city of Sunderland is a symbol of Brexit and anger towards it because of many reasons including the fact their largest employer and one of which their city and indeed the region relies upon, and the fact that they rush out to be the first to vote and they were the largest city to declare a Brexit vote. Sunderland opened itself up to criticism, and now that people are using as a reason to beat the place is something they will have to deal with.

So yeah, imagine being p*ssed about all of that.

Trust me, I have feeling of anger towards everyone who voted Brexit, be it a mackems or the old lady who where I do. Mackems are no different to it, people are p*ssed off with Brexit and they have their right to be. The city of Sunderland is a symbol of Brexit and anger towards it because of many reasons including the fact their largest employer and one of which their city and indeed the region relies upon, and the fact that they rush out to be the first to vote and they were the largest city to declare a Brexit vote. Sunderland opened itself up to criticism, and now that people are using as a reason to beat the place is something they will have to deal with.

Sunderland, because it was first with it's results, has been turned into something it really isn't, as if it started a trend, as if others thought "hey Sunderland are doing this we should follow their lead" then they were made to look stupid as they became the poster boy for Brexit as the news reporters turned up and asked the man on the street his views "err I don't know why I voted that way" type of stuff which could really have been anywhere and then to have the deffincies of the city picked over.

Trust me, I have feeling of anger towards everyone who voted Brexit, be it a mackems or the old lady who where I do. Mackems are no different to it, people are p*ssed off with Brexit and they have their right to be. The city of Sunderland is a symbol of Brexit and anger towards it because of many reasons including the fact their largest employer and one of which their city and indeed the region relies upon, and the fact that they rush out to be the first to vote and they were the largest city to declare a Brexit vote. Sunderland opened itself up to criticism, and now that people are using as a reason to beat the place is something they will have to deal with.

Sunderland, because it was first with it's results, has been turned into something it really isn't, as if it started a trend, as if others thought "hey Sunderland are doing this we should follow their lead" then they were made to look stupid as they became the poster boy for Brexit as the news reporters turned up and asked the man on the street his views "err I don't know why I voted that way" type of stuff which could really have been anywhere and then to have the deffincies of the city picked over.

As I have said, a city that relies upon the EU access for most of it's skilled work force and economy is always going to be a symbol of Brexit when they voted that way. Is there another city out there who voted for Brexit who relies on a single employer that requires the EU as much?

As I have said, a city that relies upon the EU access for most of it's skilled work force and economy is always going to be a symbol of Brexit when they voted that way. Is there another city out there who voted for Brexit who relies on a single employer that requires the EU as much?

It just wouldn't have been the same if their results had came in at 3:30am, they wouldn't have been the poster boy.