sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

line drawn.....................................

ok what do we talk about , no more reference to RTG, ermmmmmm.

they were outplayed yesterday but have 2 potent finishers and can now score goals, they will still struggle but stay up.

whats everyone elses thoughts? i'm sure you all have an opinion  O0

Moyes methods are starting to show progress and have a potent strike force- Im just glad they are old. But looking much better and not certainties anymore.

Uncle micks still a knacker.

In and out these days but is this shintons fella posting almost exclusively and repetitively in the Sunderland thread about how s*** they are and that they're barely worthy of our contempt?

Im getting a bit p*ssed with folk wanting to pull me because this is my favourite thread, yet he same folk post quite a bit in it as well. Its a simple process on a forum , if you dont like it dont post, dont moan man , its the internet.

Mag posts in Sunderland thead shock

Can I ask why this is your favourite thread and not the numerous NUFC-related threads on here?

In and out these days but is this shintons fella posting almost exclusively and repetitively in the Sunderland thread about how s*** they are and that they're barely worthy of our contempt?

Im getting a bit p*ssed with folk wanting to pull me because this is my favourite thread, yet he same folk post quite a bit in it as well. Its a simple process on a forum , if you dont like it dont post, dont moan man , its the internet.

Can I ask why this is your favourite thread and not the numerous NUFC-related threads on here?

no not really  :lol:  you strangely don't like me and get so upset about an internet forum poster that it bothers you, get a grip man.

Ironic, really. He ridicules mackems whose lives are shaped by the goings-on of NUFC - completely without irony despite, it seems, his life being entirely defined by the goings on of SAFC...

Guest firetotheworks

Ironic, really. He ridicules mackems whose lives are shaped by the goings-on of NUFC - completely without irony despite, it seems, his life being entirely defined by the goings on of SAFC...

This point has been made countless times, you're wasting your time. [emoji38]

This point has been made countless times, you're wasting your time. [emoji38]

You know how people marvel at Sima's ability to deal with the mongs of RTG? That's how I feel 'Polic attempting to educate this wanker.

Got to say, still a bit happy with this post.

http://i.imgur.com/EfuSjv7.jpg

"Hi, I'm Jimmy Hill and I personally relegated Sunderland AFC in the late seventies despite not kicking a ball by the cunning plan of finishing my game ten minutes later than the Wearsiders. Sunderland lost 2-0 where my team Coventry drew with Bristol City. If Sunderland had've won they'd have stayed up regardless. Proof that I did indeed personally relegate them."

http://i.imgur.com/Ma2QpQM.jpg

"Hi, I'm Alan Parry, a long time football commentator from Liverpool. I started my professional career at BBC Radio Merseyside and am in fact a Liverpool supporter, however I personally ask to commentate on all Newcastle United games as I love to big them up on live television talking about their fifty thousand fans in a manner I would never contemplate doing on the occasions I have to commentate on Sunderland. Despite being a Scouse Liverpool FC fan I am obviously a secret Mag."

http://i.imgur.com/qFRHDqB.jpg

"Hi, I'm a mysterious Tyneside businessman who, along with a cabal of other Tyneside businessmen, have deliberately plotted to have all major commerce and transport links diverted away from Wearside and instead move them to Tyneside to keep Sunderland down as an unimportant town whilst increasing Tyneside's importance."

Guest firetotheworks

What about how they played yesterday?

The game, how did yous rate it? Did Hull give us any food for thought?

Howay lads is this the stuff we discuss in this thread?

I didn't watch the Sunderland match for obvious reasons, I caught match of the day though and just saw two shit teams, with them looking better. I still think they're going down tbh, both of them.

Got to say, still a bit happy with this post.

http://i.imgur.com/EfuSjv7.jpg

"Hi, I'm Jimmy Hill and I personally relegated Sunderland AFC in the late seventies despite not kicking a ball by the cunning plan of finishing my game ten minutes later than the Wearsiders. Sunderland lost 2-0 where my team Coventry drew with Bristol City. If Sunderland had've won they'd have stayed up regardless. Proof that I did indeed personally relegate them."

http://i.imgur.com/Ma2QpQM.jpg

"Hi, I'm Alan Parry, a long time football commentator from Liverpool. I started my professional career at BBC Radio Merseyside and am in fact a Liverpool supporter, however I personally ask to commentate on all Newcastle United games as I love to big them up on live television talking about their fifty thousand fans in a manner I would never contemplate doing on the occasions I have to commentate on Sunderland. Despite being a Scouse Liverpool FC fan I am obviously a secret Mag."

http://i.imgur.com/qFRHDqB.jpg

"Hi, I'm a mysterious Tyneside businessman who, along with a cabal of other Tyneside businessmen, have deliberately plotted to have all major commerce and transport links diverted away from Wearside and instead move them to Tyneside to keep Sunderland down as an unimportant town whilst increasing Tyneside's importance."

You should post that up in the Ace Posts thread so all the Chat nerds can see it too.

You should post that up in the Ace Posts thread so all the Chat nerds Americans pretending to care about football can see it too.

fyp...seeing as we're having a little forum civil war, sides are drawn.