sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thread on OTB reckons Pickfords picked up an injury - perhaps ACL injury. Long term....ouch.

Keith Downie on Twitter:

Sunderland are assessing a knee injury sustained by goalkeeper Jordan Pickford during yesterday's defeat to Manchester United.

Thread on OTB reckons Pickfords picked up an injury - perhaps ACL injury. Long term....ouch.

gutted for the lad, englands number one, thats the 50 million down the pan

Mind they found Krul doing his ACL amusing. So maybe they'll see the humour in Pickfords injury.

gutted for the lad, englands number one, thats the 50 million down the pan

Mind they found Krul doing his ACL amusing. So maybe they'll see the humour in Pickfords injury.

They found Elliott's injury similarly hilarious as well.

"After the match last night, I looked on that forum and a poster started a thread called "Boring Rafa Benitez", it lasted about 10 minutes before the mods removed it. Nothing negative is allowed to be said about Benitez on that forum. Reminds me of the Liverpool forum RAWK where only positive posts are allowed and anything negative immediately deleted."

:lol: Dave and his no nonsense style  :spit:

"After the match last night, I looked on that forum and a poster started a thread called "Boring Rafa Benitez", it lasted about 10 minutes before the mods removed it. Nothing negative is allowed to be said about Benitez on that forum. Reminds me of the Liverpool forum RAWK where only positive posts are allowed and anything negative immediately deleted."

:lol: Dave and his no nonsense style  :spit:

:lol: :lol: And the same poster didn't notice a larger, more suitable Rafa Benitez thread just below?

A 5-page thread on RTG about how overrated Benitez is :lol:

Good lord.

Anyone would think that we're not in the automatic promotion spots and they're not in the relegation zone.

They bang on about the championship being like sunday morning football as if its far far far inferior. Theres not a great deal between the bottom 6 of the poem and the top 6 of the championship. These inbreds just pluck something from thin air and believe it absolute fucking retards the lot of them. They go on saying oh watched the championship game last night it was pub football. I forgot these fuckers are used to watching barcelona every weekend

Wankers the lot of them not a brain cell on that board