sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moyes clearly trying to preserve his reputation. He can't afford to walk out and add that as a failure. Him getting the sack would see him get compensation. And he could tell his side of the story and say his hands were tied, the club were skint and he couldn't get to manage the way he wanted.

By the way, their subs bench today was appalling. Couldn't recognise 1 single name on it.

he will be there till the end, a busted flush, Moyes  :cool:

Love reminiscing but why, as has been said, do they always resort to tales of us (nufc) getting chinned off them.

The irony being that on my 4 visits to Roker Park (including the infamous 1985 game), they were absolutely nowhere to be seen, we had the run of the place, and there were usually large groups of our lot in various bits of their ground. That's not glorifying violence in any way, that's just what I saw.

Apparently though, they were a load of crazed ninja pit men who destroyed any team they came up against, regardless of numbers. Everybody was scared of them and they never lost any battles ever.

Not being a hoolie dick but....

North Shields Ferry landing. Of the North Shields pubs: The Ballarat, The Sir Colin Campbell, The Mariners Arms, The Prince of Wales, The Porthole, The Olde Hundred, The Top House....all emptied and kicked the living s*** out of every mackem who bothered to turn up.

Remember that mackem who got his living life kicked out of him by the one eyed Burgo brother and jumped into the Tyne to escape? I do.

my local...they were watching the mackems from the bog window at the wolsington. They watched them get off then the ferry departed....

They only lost as it was a bunch of bouncers/hired militia with machine guns and stuff is the usual Ferry excuse.

massive loss, down , no argument, they were shocking  :lol:

They always survive. They are in a better position to survive this season then they have been at this stage in previous seasons, how anyone can say that they are down is beyond me.

better position? they look shocking, are you serious?

They are 1 point behind Palace. They have looked shocking and easily the worst team in the league for years but always pull it out of the bag. With them only being 1 point behind they have every chance of getting out of it, all it takes is a little bit of luck for them to turn things around and these f***ers have a leprechaun supporting them.

Normally 1 point a game is relegation form this season 21 points has you in 15th place and 5 points clear of the bottom 3. They are lucky as usual that this season they have the easiest job to survive despite them having, even by their own very low standards, their weakest squad. They shouldn't even be close to staying up, but they have a great chance of doing so, especially with their history.

Moyes clearly trying to preserve his reputation. He can't afford to walk out and add that as a failure. Him getting the sack would see him get compensation. And he could tell his side of the story and say his hands were tied, the club were skint and he couldn't get to manage the way he wanted.

By the way, their subs bench today was appalling. Couldn't recognise 1 single name on it.

:spit: :spit: :spit:

As what? An unemployable f*ck-up who lucked out a decade ago?

mackems. I just burst out laughing.

mackem describing Rodwell on RTG today. This time I really did burst out laughing  :lol: :lol:

"He was s**** today, like a dog trying to f*ck a balloon every time he got the ball"

I don't understand how he can go from being one of the country's most promising players to the obvious pile of crap he is today just because of a stupid greedy move to Man Shitty bench (mind you on hindsight he may have known he wasn't really a footballer and a big money move was a really smart idea).

Still think Palace will get out of it, and Hull and Swansea are f***ed.

Boro might be the mackems main chance, and they are 5pts plus GD ahead already

Wouldn't be so sure about Hull. With Hernandez back they may have a chance.

They're pyewa fewming because they want to turn on Moyes as he's from liberal Scotland and hasn't beaten us to keep him in the positive but theyre conflicted at the same time because they can't be seen to being mags and hound him out.

my local...they were watching the mackems from the bog window at the wolsington. They watched them get off then the ferry departed....

Ha, forgot about the wolly....is it reopenened yet?

They only lost as it was a bunch of bouncers/hired militia with machine guns and stuff is the usual Ferry excuse.

aka North Shields. Come here and act the dick, we'll kick your lips off....

They're pyewa fewming because they want to turn on Moyes as he's from liberal Scotland and hasn't beaten us to keep him in the positive but theyre conflicted at the same time because they can't be seen to being mags and hound him out.

Aye, they've never done that before. :iamatwat:

huge loss yesterday, wba away will be a point at best, then spurs.

looking at their games they will be in and around 3rd bottom for sometime, they have 3 games starting March away to Boro, then home to Burnley and then away to Watford, these games are the key to these fuckers going down, if they take less than 5 points from these then they will be gone.

they then have a run near the end of the season of Bournemouth at home, Hull away and then Swansea at home.

these two clumps of games will define relegation or staying up, the rest of their games i can't see them winning, i see 12 points maximum from them.throw in 5 from the rest and thats 32 points , surely its the year  O0

Still think Palace will get out of it, and Hull and Swansea are f***ed.

Boro might be the mackems main chance, and they are 5pts plus GD ahead already

Wouldn't be so sure about Hull. With Hernandez back they may have a chance.

Credit to Hull, they do play some decent football and have been quite unlucky in a few results. Even Swansea try to play the game properly.

Sunderland are incapable of playing that way, they really have nothing, setting up defensively with no midfield creativity and only able to punt long balls over the top hoping Defoe can make something of it.

The fact that they went three down early yesterday, were completely outplayed and didn't make a single substitution speaks volumes about the dire state the club is in.

My Sunderland season ticket holding mate said they were terrible yesterday and most of the players have just given up, he is convinced they are going down