sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Sunderland season ticket holding mate said they were terrible yesterday and most of the players have just given up, he is convinced they are going down

Normally I would say that Defoe will win them enough points to avoid relegation every time, but Moye's body language would be worrying if I was a mackem. He looks sick of his life and that has to filter down to his team. There's been talk of Defoe moving back down south, and like Jermaine Lens he might be thinking his best way out is if Sunderland go down.

I don't think they're as cut adrift as previous seasons, but starting to think this might be it.

Burnley won again, it wont be Palace, so it's either Boro (who are defensively solid) or Watford (freefall but still a few points ahead) to save them.

Bit late with this as I don't get on here as much as I used to, surely this has already been posted?

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/dec/21/sunderland-stranger-home-town-brexit-andy-martin

In a report published earlier this year, the Joseph Rowntree Foundation named Sunderland as the 15th “most declining” city in the UK, and classified it as an “overshadowed city” because of its proximity to Newcastle upon Tyne.

Just,  :lol:

I don't think they're as cut adrift as previous seasons, but starting to think this might be it.

Burnley won again, it wont be Palace, so it's either Boro (who are defensively solid) or Watford (freefall but still a few points ahead) to save them.

its not that they are cut adrift but more to do with the way they are playing and their general squad due to injuries, their "good" players will take time to get up to speed so you will be looking well into february before they are up to strength.they have two runs of games to save themselves and no mags to help  :lol:

my local...they were watching the mackems from the bog window at the wolsington. They watched them get off then the ferry departed....

Ha, forgot about the wolly....is it reopenened yet?

They only lost as it was a bunch of bouncers/hired militia with machine guns and stuff is the usual Ferry excuse.

aka North Shields. Come here and act the dick, we'll kick your lips off....

Its not open. Been shut for a good few years. But regeneration is planned for the general Smiths Docks area so if it hasn't been knocked into flats it could well have a future.

From starts, he's played in games they've won when coming on. There's a good argument in that tweet about it  :lol:

Seeing as he won't have started many games for City, when was the last time he won when starting? Could be absolutely ages ago :lol:

From starts, he's played in games they've won when coming on. There's a good argument in that tweet about it  :lol:

Seeing as he won't have started many games for City, when was the last time he won when starting? Could be absolutely ages ago :lol:

According to that it's something like 1300+ days ago  :lol:

surely at that point they start counting in years? :lol:

Must be league only, he started in the cup for Sunderland in 2015 and they won 6-3 http://nr.soccerway.com/matches/2015/08/25/england/league-cup/sunderland-association-football-club/exeter-city-fc/2139145/

In the league, his last win from starting seems to be 7th May 2013, Man City 1-0 West Brom http://nr.soccerway.com/matches/2013/05/07/england/premier-league/manchester-city-football-club/west-bromwich-albion-football-club/1294005/

surely at that point they start counting in years? :lol:

:spit: kin hell that's probably best now

Must be league only, he started in the cup for Sunderland in 2015 and they won 6-3 http://nr.soccerway.com/matches/2015/08/25/england/league-cup/sunderland-association-football-club/exeter-city-fc/2139145/

In the league, his last win from starting seems to be 7th May 2013, Man City 1-0 West Brom http://nr.soccerway.com/matches/2013/05/07/england/premier-league/manchester-city-football-club/west-bromwich-albion-football-club/1294005/

Nearly 4 years  :lol: :lol: