sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I find it confusing when people write Sunderland off after a dismal first half of the season. They've consistently managed to string wins together when desperation has kicked in. While this year looks particularly grim, they are one win from exiting the relegation zone.

Because we're not there to roll over and give them their regular morale boosting result ?

Honestly, this is what I believe. Those 4-6 points off us keep them up every year.

Just when they couldn't get much worse.

A pat on the back and "Mag at..." story rolled into one.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mag-at-work-i-know-i-know.1320803/

Double whammy.

Re-writing history again too...

Only one that got any kind of noticeable sickness Bruce. And that was one game "get put of out club".

No protests and sack.com movements.

Basically saying the only manager their fans ever wanted out was Bruce. :lol:

Just when they couldn't get much worse.

A pat on the back and "Mag at..." story rolled into one.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mag-at-work-i-know-i-know.1320803/

Double whammy.

They just start shite on us when its all going wrong for them to try and cheer themselves up, they just cant face looking like anything like us.

The fucking idiots on there cant be like most Sunderland fans, they are brainwashed day in day out.that site is getting worse, utter bullshit every day.

There are more things in life that would make me miserable than a relegation supposedly 'inflicted' by them.

Don't see any of us start a thread on that 5-1 afternoon to cheer ourselves up do you? What a miserable life they have, poor bellends.

Right on cue.

They do it to cheer themselves up.So predictable

Ha ha!

It's unreal how many of them think they would have dismantled any team that night! Erm, Everton were clearly not playing for Martinez and were horrendous and he got binned just after it! Idiots!

if they still had that team they would be top 8 :lol:

whenever things go bad for them,. and well for us, they just reset themselves to the last time they got one over us- for years it was the play offs. 

funny thing was, then as now the pain was very quickly overcome by huge positive change here.