sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

She leaves her job (no doubt with a hefty pay off for taking the bullet for the club), Sunderland kept their Premiership status last season with help from Johnson, Sunderland won derbies with help from Johnson and Johnson helped them gain points this season. Everyone's a winner. Justice has been done. Nothing to see here.

What a stark contrast between this new thread and the last one. Back then they were figures of fun, it was all 'uncal mick', 'spamhampers', 'rollernonce' and cheesy chips.

And now? Paedo-cheering, fascist-loving, 'chicken-dancing' racist child-fingerers, every last one of them. Quite the sinister turn from the once-classiest fans in the world.... :sad:

As suspected she has been hung out to dry.  I doubt the full truth will ever come out but the statement stinks.  She is a qualified criminal lawyer given incriminating documentation regarding a high profile employee and didn't read them?  :whistle:  as a qualified criminal lawyer she didn't share any of the incriminating evidence with anyone at the club  :lol: :lol: 

If anyone really buys that they are f***ing thick.

That Justice for Johnson group is back up on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/Adamjohnsonappeal/

Lauren Fenwick - She's a little slut who's set him up. Yeah he shouldn't have kissed her or text her. The only thing he is guilty for is been stupid. But what lad isn't??? But she's playing the pity party now instead of been known for what she really is!!!!! apparently been bucking (for any1 who doesn't know what that means it's basically shagging) since she was 12 bragging last week whist drinking and sniffing Coke yeah this (child) about what had happened she's a cunt. And went along with it if she wanted to she could of walked away he was the one who walked away when he new it was wrong that's why she went to the police. She used to still snapchat him after getting him arrested. She was even texting his girlfriend Stacey she was obsessed with him. It's all about money and attention. Wannabe wag that's ended up been nothing but a slag!

Lauren Fenwick - She's a little slut who's set him up. Yeah he shouldn't have kissed her or text her. The only thing he is guilty for is been stupid. But what lad isn't??? But she's playing the pity party now instead of been known for what she really is!!!!! apparently been bucking (for any1 who doesn't know what that means it's basically shagging) since she was 12 bragging last week whist drinking and sniffing Coke yeah this (child) about what had happened she's a c***. And went along with it if she wanted to she could of walked away he was the one who walked away when he new it was wrong that's why she went to the police. She used to still snapchat him after getting him arrested. She was even texting his girlfriend Stacey she was obsessed with him. It's all about money and attention. Wannabe wag that's ended up been nothing but a slag!

OMFG its unreal what im reading, absolute nonce lovers them all

Glad to see they sorted the spelling out.

they should let in run, if it raises thousands the police should just step in and take it for the victim under proceeds of crime*. theres justice.

* I actually have no idea if this is a thing.

There is but the proceeds of crime act is all to do with money laundering, its used to get cash back off drug dealers etc. Its not applicable to this situation.

As suspected she has been hung out to dry.  I doubt the full truth will ever come out but the statement stinks.  She is a qualified criminal lawyer given incriminating documentation regarding a high profile employee and didn't read them?  :whistle:  as a qualified criminal lawyer she didn't share any of the incriminating evidence with anyone at the club  :lol: :lol: 

If anyone really buys that they are f***ing thick.

Yep. Here you go  :whistle:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/forums/pure-football.86/

Some people are literally so thick :lol:

Even IF the girl was a complete and utter slapper who has sex every night all night, even IF she begged Johnson all day every day for sexual contact and even IF she stalked him and his family... it is STILL against the law for Johnson to carry out the acts that he did :lol: the consent is irrelevant as she is under 16 and therefore cannot consent.

Jesus wept :lol: the first ever appeal based on the fact that there are rumours that the underage victim liked a shag behind the bins.

Regardless of what people think or claim to know of the girl, Johnson is still guilty.

It's a bit like if I murdered Pardew, I'd still be guilty of murder - even if he is a total wanker.

This is the bit that gets me

Adam Johnson got found Not guilty of one charge of sexual activity this proves that this so called innocent victim who persuade and wanted it is a LIAR!

Barring the illiteracy and the flaw in the logic that innsuffcient evidence can mean a not guilty verdict does it not strike them as telling that the same jury found him guilty of a serious sexual crime with a child?  To accept the jury's decision on one count, claim innocence and then use that to conclude that the same jury are guilty of a miscarriage of justice on a further count is mackem logic at it's finest.

Some people are literally so thick :lol:

Even IF the girl was a complete and utter slapper who has sex every night all night, even IF she begged Johnson all day every day for sexual contact and even IF she stalked him and his family... it is STILL against the law for Johnson to carry out the acts that he did :lol: the consent is irrelevant as she is under 16 and therefore cannot consent.

Jesus wept :lol: the first ever appeal based on the fact that there are rumours that the underage victim liked a shag behind the bins.

Regardless of what people think or claim to know of the girl, Johnson is still guilty.

It's a bit like if I murdered Pardew, I'd still be guilty of murder - even if he is a total w*****.

You'd get your own facebook page mind.

Valerie Duckworth what a woman she hopes it works out well for an immature man but not an immature underage girl

I agree with Sunderland Echo tonight this girl dressed up like 20 year old wanted to destroy his life wanted to be a wag. Nee chance hopefully she has destroyed hers too no sympathy for her I have seen her on Facebook her parents are to blame for letting her dress up like she did I send my regards to an immature man hope things work out for him when he gets more experience of life it's hard I hope she never gets the chance to be a normal person it's her fault and her family get lost to all of them let her go back to school and get a normal education otherwise she will end up being a cast out in this city everyone knows who she is this is a small place to live in Thank god I have this off my chest !!!!!!!!

Guest Phillipealbert

What a stark contrast between this new thread and the last one. Back then they were figures of fun, it was all 'uncal mick', 'spamhampers', 'rollernonce' and cheesy chips.

And now? Paedo-cheering, fascist-loving, 'chicken-dancing' racist child-fingerers, every last one of them. Quite the sinister turn from the once-classiest fans in the world.... :sad:

As if Uncal Mick wasn't fingerblasting bairns behind the bins before Johnson did.

Johnson is just the tip of the Mackem noncing iceberg, surely...

Guest firetotheworks

"He walked away once he realised [a 28 year old necking on with and trying to have sex with a 15 year old girl] was wrong"

Valerie Duckworth what a woman she hopes it works out well for an immature man but not an immature underage girl

I agree with Sunderland Echo tonight this girl dressed up like 20 year old wanted to destroy his life wanted to be a wag. Nee chance hopefully she has destroyed hers too no sympathy for her I have seen her on Facebook her parents are to blame for letting her dress up like she did I send my regards to an immature man hope things work out for him when he gets more experience of life it's hard I hope she never gets the chance to be a normal person it's her fault and her family get lost to all of them let her go back to school and get a normal education otherwise she will end up being a cast out in this city everyone knows who she is this is a small place to live in Thank god I have this off my chest !!!!!!!!

Where did it all go wrong man. Fucking hell.