sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Fucking hell, he admitted to grooming a 15 year old, what fucking justice are they after like?

Christ :lol:

The mackems are somehow going to make this even worse for themselves by supporting him, aren't they?

Dear me... and we thought the Liverpool 'Justice for Suarez' thing was cringey and embarrasing??!!! :idiot2:

Guest firetotheworks

Justice for someone who admitted to necking on with a child and admitted that he wanted to have sex with her. :lol:

This world, man.

Christ :lol:

The mackems are somehow going to make this even worse for themselves by supporting him, aren't they?

just when you thought it couldnt be any worse- they set about making so. :lol:

What's even her argument?  Why does he need 'justice'?  What injustice has been done to him?  What would be 'justice'? Letting him off on all charges, even the ones he's admitted to?

His appeal I suppose, can't think of anything valid!

Among those angry about the appeal page were the anonymous paedophile hunters, Dark Justice. One of the Tyneside-based pair said: “We think it’s crazy such a page even got made and some of the stuff said on there was sick. There was no need at all. We’re glad it’s gone.”

Mags!

Guest firetotheworks

the anonymous paedophile hunters, Dark Justice.

2016, ladies and gentleman.

Is there such a thing as a paedophilephile? Because that's exactly what these people seem like. Imagine spending more time than necessary thinking about paedophiles man, it seems to defeat the purpose of those that go this way about it.

the anonymous paedophile hunters, Dark Justice.

2016, ladies and gentleman.

Is there such a thing as a paedophilephile? Because that's exactly what these people seem like. Imagine spending more time than necessary thinking about paedophiles man, it seems to defeat the purpose of those that go this way about it.

I did see a Norwegian(?) comedy sketch about paedophiles being pestered in parks by paedophile-aphiles, and them complaining they couldn't watch kids from the bushes in peace because there were people in other bushes leering at them :lol:

Can't find it now and my search history of trying to find it has probably put me on a list  :undecided: