sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm amazed by this whole angle of how we should have sympathy for immature little Adam for making a mistake, but of course nobody did anything stupid they later regretted as a 15-year-old lass. That's what the laws are fucking there for.

These are the exact same people who write shit like "HANG THE DIRTY BASTARD" whenever someone who isn't affiliated with them or their club is accused of being a paedo too, regardless of evidence. If this wasn't Johnson, but just some random lad, they'd be kicking his front door in.

I almost feel sorry for the fans as this trumps any horse punching. Classiest club competition can be no more.

And do the club really expect anyone to believe Byrne kept it to herself?? I've never worked in a company that the standard position isn't "cover your ass". What benefit is it to her not to tell the board?

Can only imagine what she has been paid for taking the flak...

Lauren Fenwick - She's a little slut who's set him up. Yeah he shouldn't have kissed her or text her. The only thing he is guilty for is been stupid. But what lad isn't??? But she's playing the pity party now instead of been known for what she really is!!!!! apparently been bucking (for any1 who doesn't know what that means it's basically shagging) since she was 12 bragging last week whist drinking and sniffing Coke yeah this (child) about what had happened she's a c***. And went along with it if she wanted to she could of walked away he was the one who walked away when he new it was wrong that's why she went to the police. She used to still snapchat him after getting him arrested. She was even texting his girlfriend Stacey she was obsessed with him. It's all about money and attention. Wannabe wag that's ended up been nothing but a slag!

The page is an absolute mess.  But this one made me chuckle  :lol:

Lauren Fenwick - She's a little slut who's set him up. Yeah he shouldn't have kissed her or text her. The only thing he is guilty for is been stupid. But what lad isn't??? But she's playing the pity party now instead of been known for what she really is!!!!! apparently been bucking (for any1 who doesn't know what that means it's basically shagging) since she was 12 bragging last week whist drinking and sniffing Coke yeah this (child) about what had happened she's a c***. And went along with it if she wanted to she could of walked away he was the one who walked away when he new it was wrong that's why she went to the police. She used to still snapchat him after getting him arrested. She was even texting his girlfriend Stacey she was obsessed with him. It's all about money and attention. Wannabe wag that's ended up been nothing but a slag!

The page is an absolute mess.  But this one made me chuckle  :lol:

Should be censored for the spelling and grammar, let alone the content.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

That's harsh as fuck. That group isn't made up of mackems, just idiots. There's no way we should be trying to point score as a result of this. It's just all horrendous.

That facebook group is an embarrassment to the human race.

That's harsh as f***. That group isn't made up of mackems, just idiots. There's no way we should be trying to point score as a result of this. It's just all horrendous.

Ive just had a quick look at it and clicked on 5 random people on there supporting him and having a go at the victim and 4 of them were from Sunderland.

Horse-toothed trout-faced Guardian journo thinks this ends an 'eventful spell' at the stade de sh*te.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/08/margaret-byrne-sunderland-adam-johnson

No chance. If some adolescent misspelling of 'boycoutt' is dragged out for the best part of ten years, this sh*t is going to stick long-term.

Welcome to boro-level of nonce baiting mackems, this is your label now.

Don't forget the horse punching incident. 1 incident from 1 person and we're known as the "horse punchers" years later.

They shall be known as the Peado Supporters forever in my eyes.

That's harsh as f***. That group isn't made up of mackems, just idiots. There's no way we should be trying to point score as a result of this. It's just all horrendous.

Ive just had a quick look at it and clicked on 5 random people on there supporting him and having a go at the victim and 4 of them were from Sunderland.

It's unfortunate to think about but if the shoe was on the other foot, we'd have the same troglodytes from Newcastle come out of the woodwork with this kind of putrid nonsense.

It's unfortunate to think about but if the shoe was on the other foot, we'd have the same troglodytes from Newcastle come out of the woodwork with this kind of putrid nonsense.

Nah they're a different breed altogether. Spend an hour in Sunderland and you'd see what a backward place it still is. No surprise at all to see them sympathise with him and berate the victim. I wouldn't have expected anything else.

Nah they're a different breed altogether. Spend an hour in Sunderland and you'd see what a backward place it still is. No surprise at all to see them sympathise with him and berate the victim. I wouldn't have expected anything else.

Oh I know, it's like 60s Warsaw in parts, but there's plenty of absolute filth living in Newcastle/Tyneside who would share similar opinions. People are scum and facebook/twitter showcase that tragically well.

Oh I know, it's like 60s Warsaw in parts, but there's plenty of absolute filth living in Newcastle/Tyneside who would share similar opinions. People are scum and facebook/twitter showcase that tragically well.

Don't know why this needs to be turned around onto the people of Newcastle so I'm going to leave it at that mate.

Don't know why this needs to be turned around onto the people of Newcastle so I'm going to leave it at that mate.

Thing is, he's right though. We think we have the high ground because we are, by and large, decent people. Likely the majority of our friends who support Newcastle are decent people. When we see the mackems, we see the inbred goblinshite part of their populace and so we associate the entire place as being like that. Same way the decent mackems (and I admit, that hurt me to type) likely only see the horse punching bedsheet brigade who SKY love to interview. We only see the worst of the other side, in the main.

Thing is, he's right though. We think we have the high ground because we are, by and large, decent people. Likely the majority of our friends who support Newcastle are decent people. When we see the mackems, we see the inbred goblinshite part of their populace and so we associate the entire place as being like that. Same way the decent mackems (and I admit, that hurt me to type) likely only see the horse punching bedsheet brigade who SKY love to interview. We only see the worst of the other side, in the main.

:thup:

Ready to groom have a thread on Rafa and you won't be surprised to hear the majority think he's a 's*** manager'

:lol: :lol: A Champions League winning manager who has managed some of the worlds biggest clubs or Sam Allardyce.

Worth noting that Real don't look any more impressive under Zidane as they did Rafa, he was very harshly treated there...

Ready to groom have a thread on Rafa and you won't be surprised to hear the majority think he's a 's*** manager'

:lol: :lol: A Champions League winning manager who has managed some of the worlds biggest clubs or Sam Allardyce.

Worth noting that Real don't look any more impressive under Zidane as they did Rafa, he was very harshly treated there...

Exactly what I'm saying. Look at their forum and then compare with this one. We're clearly far more reasonable, level headed people. We could bring in Guardiola with Mourinho as his number 2 and they'd still say Allardyce is a better option and actually believe it. Bunch of wierdos.

Exactly what I'm saying. Look at their forum and then compare with this one. We're clearly far more reasonable, level headed people. We could bring in Guardiola with Mourinho as his number 2 and they'd still say Allardyce is a better option and actually believe it. Bunch of wierdos.

Alas, this is also true. But bar the odd sensible poster (who will inevitably get shouted down for being a "mag"), RTG is the very worst of their fanbase surely? I haven't seen any other sites for their club and I only knew about RTG because of here.

This board is exceptionally reasonable and balanced which is why I joined. None of the other NUFC boards I read were unreasonable either (just nowhere near as good in terms of layout, insight etc) but I reckon we must have a board of nutters somewhere?

If we must compare boards like for like, we cant compare the most sensible of NUFC boards with the most extreme of their boards.

++obviously if there are no more rational safc boards and there are no RTG-like NUFC boards then this point becomes, well, pointless.