sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On the "Pure Football" section of RTG there is a thread titled "How many Mag mates do you have?" They're so f***ing sad it's unreal. :lol:

Let me guess, some "none they are all scum" some" a few but they never go to games" and one or two "loads of mag mates but only one or two go to games whereas every SAFCer I know goes home and away" ?

On the "Pure Football" section of RTG there is a thread titled "How many Mag mates do you have?" They're so f***ing sad it's unreal. :lol:

Let me guess, some "none they are all scum" some" a few but they never go to games" and one or two "loads of mag mates but only one or two go to games whereas every SAFCer I know goes home and away" ?

Only read page one but here's a taster.

"3 for me too. One who goes to a few matches a season but works most Saturdays, doesn't really wind me up about anything. One who never goes but is always posting on facebook and gives the impression he hates us more than he loves them. And the other who doesn't go to matches either used to ring me when there was an opportunity to have a dig."

Because every Sunderland fan goes to every game, home and away and not one of them care about NUFC one bit. Don't know how he dares tbh haha. We have a few knackers following us but they're a joke.

Only read page one but here's a taster.

"3 for me too. One who goes to a few matches a season but works most Saturdays, doesn't really wind me up about anything. One who never goes but is always posting on facebook and gives the impression he hates us more than he loves them. And the other who doesn't go to matches either used to ring me when there was an opportunity to have a dig."

Because every Sunderland fan goes to every game, home and away and not one of them care about NUFC one bit. Don't know how he dares tbh haha. We have a few knackers following us but they're a joke.

If you listened to them lot you'd be under the impression that absolutely no mags go to the match, every Newcastle fan used to support Sunderland pre 1992 and anyone that dares live south of the Tyne should support sun'lun.

Best £40 i will ever pray to lose on these staying up.

Massive fuck up yesterday was for them, the results all went against them and yes i fucking hate them, maybe too much  :lol:  but boy am i soon to party.

We are going up and they are going down .  17/1 to stay up              imagine Boro relegating them  :lol:

Its fucking happening  :smitten:

Jesus H!

They way they go on about Rafa is hilarious!

Surely this is the year and if it is, I can't wait to see them piss the Championship next season as most of them think they're going to!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/benitez-to-wistham.1345862/

Actually love how much they've taking the p*ss out of us having Burton on our fixture list this season and yet there's a very good possibility they'll be playing them next season :lol: Karma, bitches.

Fleetwood would be better! No disrespect to them!

There are people out there saying "I hope they stay up, I'd miss the Derby", no thanks, let them go down to League 1 and play in front of 30,000 pink seats in their cheap identiket stadium with crisp packets and empty cans floating all over the pitch.

The black cats have run out of lives. It's over. I wasn't sure, but can't see anything but relegation (if Swansea win today) and the death of the club in the Championship, maybe below. This is only the beginning of the end for them, much worse is to come.

There are people out there saying "I hope they stay up, I'd miss the Derby", no thanks, let them go down to League 1 and play in front of 30,000 pink seats in their cheap identiket stadium with crisp packets and empty cans floating all over the pitch.

thats all they will be able to afford to put out :lol:

but they will roll out " its years since you beat us"            SO FUCK  :lol:        won't miss the derby at all  :cool:

The black cats have run out of lives. It's over. I wasn't sure, but can't see anything but relegation (if Swansea win today) and the death of the club in the Championship, maybe below. This is only the beginning of the end for them, much worse is to come.

Tend to agree with this and I backed them to survive only last week having been burned so many times in recent years.

I tell you one thing, I wouldn't want to be in the Championship next season. Not a chance.

You'll have the three decent relegated sides coming down, a resurgent Villa who are going to end up a bit unlucky not to make the play offs this time, Norwich who are never down there long and three good teams who will miss out via this years play offs.

Fuck that. The Mackems won't come straight back up under Moyes imho.

I can't see them coming straight back up again either, they pay too high wages to keep much of the team and don't know if they can afford to buy their way back to the top. They don't have saleable assets like we did, best case scenario may be they do a Villa who may at least be in a decent position to get promoted next season

Tend to agree with this and I backed them to survive only last week having been burned so many times in recent years.

I tell you one thing, I wouldn't want to be in the Championship next season. Not a chance.

You'll have the three decent relegated sides coming down, a resurgent Villa who are going to end up a bit unlucky not to make the play offs this time, Norwich who are never down there long and three good teams who will miss out via the this years play offs.

Add Reading, Leeds, Sheffield wed, Fulham with villa and Norwich, and probabl hull and Boro, all those teams will all end this season in better shape that they will.

They could be down there for years.

You'll have the three decent relegated sides coming down, a resurgent Villa who are going to end up a bit unlucky not to make the play offs this time, Norwich who are never down there long and three good teams who will miss out via the this years play offs.

they will come straight back up man, RTG says so, they will lose whatever asset they have and be a run of the mill champo team, they would have to do it first time or its curtains as a club.

Add Reading, Leeds, Sheffield wed, Fulham with villa and Norwich, and probabl hull and Boro, all those teams will all end this season in better shape that they will.

Yep. Also Derby will be stronger next year too.

Yep. Also Derby will be stronger next year too.

Aye, and then there's always the surprise package, someone like brum, forest or wolves could quite easily get their shit together.

Not selling Defoe looks like a daft move now, he leaves for free, that money saved on wages and transfer fee buys them two decent players next season. Kone value will have nosedived , they'll be lucky to get £12m for him, a lot of that lost on getting him to sign a new deal, again hasn't been worth it. Pickford is the only one where they are going to get a good fee imo, even then it will be around £15m.