sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The black cats have run out of lives. It's over. I wasn't sure, but can't see anything but relegation (if Swansea win today) and the death of the club in the Championship, maybe below. This is only the beginning of the end for them, much worse is to come.

Tend to agree with this and I backed them to survive only last week having been burned so many times in recent years.

I tell you one thing, I wouldn't want to be in the Championship next season. Not a chance.

You'll have the three decent relegated sides coming down, a resurgent Villa who are going to end up a bit unlucky not to make the play offs this time, Norwich who are never down there long and three good teams who will miss out via the this years play offs.

Fuck that. The Mackems won't come straight back up under Moyes imho.

Add Reading, Leeds, Sheffield wed, Fulham with villa and Norwich, and probabl hull and Boro, all those teams will all end this season in better shape that they will.

They could be down there for years.

Yep. Also Derby will be stronger next year too.

Aye, and then there's always the surprise package, someone like brum, forest or wolves could quite easily get their shit together.

Not selling Defoe looks like a daft move now, he leaves for free, that money saved on wages and transfer fee buys them two decent players next season. Kone value will have nosedived , they'll be lucky to get £12m for him, a lot of that lost on getting him to sign a new deal, again hasn't been worth it. Pickford is the only one where they are going to get a good fee imo, even then it will be around £15m.

Agreed - They were a bit 'damned if they do, damned if they don't' in respect of Defoe but, looking at it from a purely financial perspective, they've screwed the pooch.

This imho is poetic justice for staying up last season at the expense of any morals or dignity by knowing they were playing a nonce for purely financial gain. They suspended him and rushed him back to generate circa 11 points off the back of that call. I still can't believe more wasn't made of that by the FA. The decision should've resulted in a FA Investigation. Margeret Burn took one for the team with the resignation and I'd hazard a guess she got paid to sacrifice herself.

Odd's on them resigning AJ? They're just the cunts to do something like that.

Edit - you're also bang on about the surprise packages. They happen every year in this league. None of us would've expected Huddersfield or Reading to be doing so well if you asked for a set of predictions back in early August. Reading were 17th last year and Huddersfield 19th.

Derby are forever 'stronger' next year and then fail to do anything.

All I'm talking about is them making the top 6 to block the potential return of the scum. It's hardly unthinkable, they were in the top six a couple of years ago under SMc IIRC and were a premiership side not too long ago.

There are people out there saying "I hope they stay up, I'd miss the Derby", no thanks, let them go down to League 1 and play in front of 30,000 pink seats in their cheap identiket stadium with crisp packets and empty cans floating all over the pitch.

but they will roll out " its years since you beat us"            SO FUCK  :lol:        won't miss the derby at all  :cool:

Looking forward to them imploding until one year we get them in the cup and put ten past them :thup:

Of course, then they'll say only the league counts, but you can't beat them in the league if they drop out of the pyramid :lol:

There are people out there saying "I hope they stay up, I'd miss the Derby", no thanks, let them go down to League 1 and play in front of 30,000 pink seats in their cheap identiket stadium with crisp packets and empty cans floating all over the pitch.

but they will roll out " its years since you beat us"            SO FUCK  :lol:        won't miss the derby at all  :cool:

Looking forward to them imploding until one year we get them in the cup and put ten past them :thup:

Of course, then they'll say only the league counts, but you can't beat them in the league if they drop out of the pyramid :lol:

:sweetjesus:

It's impossible to get any joy from the derby - win or lose - because of their complete disregard for logic. I just want them to get on with their own thing in Championship League 2 so I can blissfully ignore them.

FYP.

Hopefully we get the Mackem boom-bust cycle in the Championship.

'Gan walk the league like. More points than the mag kernts. In Moyes we believe. Useless overpaid cunts. Mags lost lol. Championship is a hard leeg anyway Mags only got promoted because they out spent everyone. Bring back Peytar Reid like.'

Anyone got a link to this facebook page about a plane flyover?  not really for it but monies go to the kids and i would donate for that reason alone.?

dunno what do the rest of you's think?i

If you want to donate money to terminally ill children give it to a recognised charity like 'Make-A-Wish' or something. As tragic as Bradley Lowery's situation is, there are plenty of other children in the same situation.

Anyone got a link to this facebook page about a plane flyover?  not really for it but monies go to the kids and i would donate for that reason alone.?

dunno what do the rest of you's think?i

If you want to donate money to terminally ill children give it to a recognised charity like 'Make-A-Wish' or something. As tragic as Bradley Lowery's situation is, there are plenty of other children in the same situation.

yeah, fair do's, must admit the plane is so cringey, just wish we'd forget the idea its such a waste tbh

The black cats have run out of lives. It's over. I wasn't sure, but can't see anything but relegation (if Swansea win today) and the death of the club in the Championship, maybe below. This is only the beginning of the end for them, much worse is to come.

Tend to agree with this and I backed them to survive only last week having been burned so many times in recent years.

I tell you one thing, I wouldn't want to be in the Championship next season. Not a chance.

You'll have the three decent relegated sides coming down, a resurgent Villa who are going to end up a bit unlucky not to make the play offs this time, Norwich who are never down there long and three good teams who will miss out via the this years play offs.

Fuck that. The Mackems won't come straight back up under Moyes imho.

Add Reading, Leeds, Sheffield wed, Fulham with villa and Norwich, and probabl hull and Boro, all those teams will all end this season in better shape that they will.

They could be down there for years.

Yep. Also Derby will be stronger next year too.

Aye, and then there's always the surprise package, someone like brum, forest or wolves could quite easily get their shit together.

Not selling Defoe looks like a daft move now, he leaves for free, that money saved on wages and transfer fee buys them two decent players next season. Kone value will have nosedived , they'll be lucky to get £12m for him, a lot of that lost on getting him to sign a new deal, again hasn't been worth it. Pickford is the only one where they are going to get a good fee imo, even then it will be around £15m.

Agreed - They were a bit 'damned if they do, damned if they don't' in respect of Defoe but, looking at it from a purely financial perspective, they've screwed the pooch.

This imho is poetic justice for staying up last season at the expense of any morals or dignity by knowing they were playing a nonce for purely financial gain. They suspended him and rushed him back to generate circa 11 points off the back of that call. I still can't believe more wasn't made of that by the FA. The decision should've resulted in a FA Investigation. Margeret Burn took one for the team with the resignation and I'd hazard a guess she got paid to sacrifice herself.

Odd's on them resigning AJ? They're just the cunts to do something like that.

Edit - you're also bang on about the surprise packages. They happen every year in this league. None of us would've expected Huddersfield or Reading to be doing so well if you asked for a set of predictions back in early August. Reading were 17th last year and Huddersfield 19th.

I can't believe they got away without a points deduction for fielding a know child molester, how they escaped that is beyond me.

As a club they are about to get everything they've deserved for some time.

Guest neesy111

Said it a while back but if we're to send a plane over the message should be well wishes to Bradley , nowt else.

Spot on.

Save the cost of the plane and donate it to his cause.

but they will roll out " its years since you beat us"            SO f***  :lol:        won't miss the derby at all  :cool:

I wonder how the head-to-head record would look if you gave 2 wins a season to the team who was in the higher division from the first derby, to now.

We are planning on a flyover apparently

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-mags-planning-a-flyover.1346983/

Most tking it in good jest  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew that Dangertosser would mention MH17! Bitterest wanker around him!

he's just a WUM most see through his patter, i love the shite that they aren't bothered, they so are, ive said it before do nowt, that will fuck with their heeds  :lol:

Said it a while back but if we're to send a plane over the message should be well wishes to Bradley , nowt else.

The whole plane idea is just shit and mentioning Bradley Lowery would be interpreted as taking the piss.