sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Sometimes people are desperate to have something they must feel offended about. It's a symptom of the current age.

That video is something out of nothing. Ham fisted and badly delivered line that was meant to be light hearted.

More likely attitudes have changed rightly to such sexist stuff.

Sometimes people are desperate to have something they must feel offended about. It's a symptom of the current age.

That video is something out of nothing. Ham fisted and badly delivered line that was meant to be light hearted.

More likely attitudes have changed rightly to such sexist stuff.

You  are saying that attitudes have rightly changed so he shouldn't have to add in the "even if you are a woman part",  as that's the sexist part?

If I felt it was sexist I'd be condemning it. It sounds like he's made a ham fisted attempt at a pretend jokey threat, realised it's about a lass and got really clumsy with it. Maybe because he didn't want to offend.

EDIT: I haven't heard anything on that twitter vid than the "slap" comment. Is there more to this? I could be entirely wrong in my opinion if there is.

If it's a s*** storm over nothing then why has it become one?

Slow news day, easy target, controversial, something that'll get everyone talking, glorified above and beyond because it's the PL...

That chap who got sacked from Notts County(?) said much more and a lot worse stuff to a referee, was dismissed for it and it was only a small side story on most websites.

Really strange how the press never really took the club and it's management to task about the way they handled the Johnson situation where an under age victim was abused, but see fit to make a huge song and dance about something as trivial as this.

Really strange how the press never really took the club and it's management to task about the way they handled the Johnson situation where an under age victim was abused, but see fit to make a huge song and dance about something as trivial as this.

possibly couldnt about AJ for legal reasons?

Guest neesy111

If it's a s*** storm over nothing then why has it become one?

Slow news day, easy target, controversial, something that'll get everyone talking, glorified above and beyond because it's the PL...

That chap who got sacked from Notts County(?) said much more and a lot worse stuff to a referee, was dismissed for it and it was only a small side story on most websites.

Yes, this happens in everything in society though.  It's about what media and people think is relevant.

A day after the paris attacks many more died in Turkey yet not a flicker on European and Anglo English TV.

The same thing with Sherwood happened, his language and ban was a disgrace but only made public for me at least via this forum.

Journos who were there saying it wasn't a joke like. Not offended in the slightest, he's just an odd, seedy little man.

Interesting, on the audio they all sound to be having a laugh. Got any links?

Journos who were there saying it wasn't a joke like. Not offended in the slightest, he's just an odd, seedy little man.

Basing this purely on the words of noted Twitter doylum Craig Hope.

even after the awkward laughter he came back with the , watch yourself in future comment- that was followed by someone with an arsey tone telling (her?) to put her press badge on straight.

Basing this purely on the words of noted Twitter doylum Craig Hope.

:thup:

Can imagine it being true either way tbh, it's lovely material for the press to exaggerate.

He was having a dig, no doubt about it. If he'd just left it at "even though you're a woman" and "a bit of a slap" he might have been able to label it as bad craic but he follows it up with "you'd better watch yourself the next time you're here".

It's playground stuff but if I said that to a member of the public or a third party professional whilst at work I'd be hauled over the coals. Unbelievably stupid way to react.

even after the awkward laughter he came back with the , watch yourself in future comment- that was followed by someone with an arsey tone telling (her?) to put her press badge on straight.

Nope. That was to Moyes telling him to straighten his Kick It Out badge.

Guest neesy111

Are we supposed to just believe that he was seriously telling a female reporter that he'd slap them if they asked tough questions again like? [emoji38]

I reckon he would tbh.  Pressure is getting to him.

Are we supposed to just believe that he was seriously telling a female reporter that he'd slap them if they asked tough questions again like? :lol:

He did?

He was unhappy with the questions and said she was getting ' a wee bit (cheeky?)... Clearly was unhappy with her.

Nope. That was to Moyes telling him to straighten is Kick It Out badge.

:thup:

Guest alijmitchell

It's the sort of thing you might say if you're a complete twat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk