sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

11hrs without a goal, need 5 victories from their last 7 games, and some people still think they'll manage it?

More likely to lose all all 7 I'd say.

They've got a good run in bar Arsenal. 5 winnable games and if Chelsea are on holiday for the last game a possible free 3pts like they had last season with Everton.

33/1 to stay up, have twenty on, pays for a holiday  O0

11hrs without a goal, need 5 victories from their last 7 games, and some people still think they'll manage it?

More likely to lose all all 7 I'd say.

They've got a good run in bar Arsenal. 5 winnable games and if Chelsea are on holiday for the last game a possible free 3pts like they had last season with Everton.

33/1 to stay up, have twenty on, pays for a holiday  O0

I've already got money on them staying up. Didn't get those odds though, put £40 on before Palace, returns around £230.

Tbh i've made loads of money the last few years on them with safety bets. They've cost me a fortune this year, the silly tits.  :lol:

Why are you people wasting your money? :lol: Even if they win all their remaining matches, the math doesn't add up. They're down. Only the slimmest of match result scenarios (1% likelyhood) can save them.

Saw the 2nd half of their match. They were truly abysmal, Man U just strolled around like it was a kick about after training. Pickford certainly didn't look special I only recall two serious efforts in the second half, both resulted in goals and he could have done better with both.

It must really piss their fans off to see how easily they roll over after nearly a decade in the league and the huge amounts wasted.

Once equivalent clubs like Everton, WBA, Southampton, Leicester, Stoke, West Ham are now light years ahead of them and clubs they'd once have looked down on, Palace, Bournemouth, Burnley, Watford even Hull are in much better shape.

Saw the 2nd half of their match. They were truly abysmal, Man U just strolled around like it was a kick about after training. Pickford certainly didn't look special I only recall two serious efforts in the second half, both resulted in goals and he could have done better with both.

It must really piss their fans off to see how easily they roll over after nearly a decade in the league and the huge amounts wasted.

Once equivalent clubs like Everton, WBA, Southampton, Leicester, Stoke, West Ham are now light years ahead of them and clubs they'd once have looked down on, Palace, Bournemouth, Burnley, Watford even Hull are in much better shape.

They were doing alright until Larsson got sent off tbf

Only saw the 2nd half mate so I'll take your word for it. Mind nothing from their previous games would suggest they're better with eleven men  :lol:  How long is it since they scored a goal even ?

Only saw the 2nd half mate so I'll take your word for it. Mind nothing from their previous games would suggest they're better with eleven men  :lol:  How long is it since they scored a goal even ?

More than 11 hours.

mackems.png

image cdn free

More than 11 hours.

mackems.png

image cdn free

Fucking hell :lol:

Guest ElCid

Why are you people wasting your money? :lol:

To soften the blow if they do have a miracle

wasting money not going to happen they're down now and won't get anywhere near the 10 points to even catch up to Hull. You could tell months ago tis team were going down as they lacked anywhere near the fight and luck they had in previous years.

...., and some people still think they'll manage it?

It's very unlikely but stranger things have happened.  Two wins in the next two games and people would be believing. 

two wins vs West Ham and Arsenal? Yep, very unlikely.

...., and some people still think they'll manage it?

It's very unlikely but stranger things have happened.  Two wins in the next two games and people would be believing. 

No they wouldn't :lol: As stated, it's impossible in 99% of the available fixture scenarios :lol: