sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

At the start of each season my expectations are to give 100% and play a bit of football, so yes, I guess a Souness ran team would find me hard to please.

Most clubs (mackems included) will have a clause where they can sack the manager with no compensation if they are relegated.

It's complete failure of the job like, in no position anywhere would you be rewarded for failure.

Apart from Pardew who would have been allowed to do that here without a doubt.e

I wonder what the odds are of Ellis Short putting the club into administration in the next week or two.  The club's already something like £150m in debt to him and they're looking at a £40m loss of revenue next season even before they look at funding transfers or replacing staff.  You have to wonder if at some point Short isn't just going to decide to cut his losses (or, considering his other work in investing in distressed real estate, refinance by building a new stadium and selling off the existing land).

They are kinda angry that Moyes hasn't resigned yet, lol, still don't get the concept that he would be walking away from a big payout if he did.

One year into a four year contract, no way he's walking & it's gonna cost a fortune they don't have to sack him.