sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Moyes is better than he has shown at sunderland and while he was dealt a shitty hand in the summer transfer window wise, he hasn't given this his best shot and to write off the season a few games in and proclaim a relegation battle ahead is awful management. I feel he took this job for the money, because it was a PL gig and then not long after he realised he made a mistake and has been hoping for the sack ever since. He's a coward, a fraud and a busted flush. Hopefully the PL will never see him again and with it the mackems.

woman caller on TS, 'Im fewmin' almost in tears - should have thier money back as a goodwill gesture-

God this is good.

I didn't think it was on tonight with it being a bank holiday. I wanted to listen after this weekend too.

Listen again a bit later...

woman caller on TS, 'Im fewmin' almost in tears - should have thier money back as a goodwill gesture-

God this is good.

I didn't think it was on tonight with it being a bank holiday. I wanted to listen after this weekend too.

Listen again a bit later...

aye, just suddenly twigged myself about 10 to 6.

God this is good.

:lol: Heard that. Couldn't make it up. Called Sewsen anarl.

:lol:

Sewsen.

Where a have our resident Mackems gone?  :tongue:

I'm here mate.

Been a long time coming this and I'm under no illusions, it'll be a hard league to get out of next season.

Without investment? I hope the young lads step up. Our U23 side is in a final. They must have something.

With/Without Moyes? I must be one of few who think sticking with him is the best option. He was dealt a s*** hand both at the start and throughout this season. Hasn't helped himself I admit but I think he could build something.

I feel pretty apathetic towards this, pretty 'meh'.

My shift change has recently allowed myself to get a season ticket again next season for the first time in four years. I'm looking forward to going to every game again and a weekend away in Leeds with some of the lads off my Sunday league team.

Still my team, I'm disappointed, it's not the end of the world

If you've just recently got a season ticket I'd be amazed if you'd have enough loyalty points for Leeds away. Even if you do it's £40 a ticket at Elland Road these days. Away games are cheaper in the Premier League now.

Just a day out mate, if I don't get a ticket, so be it

Sick of hearing that Moyes was dealt a s*** hand. Like somebody made him spend £12m on Didier N'Dong.

They've had a lot of injuries, granted, but is it really unlucky if Victor Anichebe is injured for 3 months? He's a player with a long history of getting injuries which Moyes took a gamble on and would you believe it, he got injuries. If they had no money anyway I don't know what Allardyce would have done with them, but he probably would have brought in a better centre half than Djilbodji or loaned somebody better than Jason Denayer after Kaboul had to go.

Was thinking more along the lines of he didn't have a full pre-season. Already said he didn't help himself. But ha'way O'Neill was allowed to spend god knows what a few year ago on Fletcher, Graham etc

Guest chopey

The Daily Mail article today that described Moyes as an Energy Vampire and the fact that he has sucked the life out of Sunderland with constant negativaty seems to have hit the nail on the head, like them or loathe them the Sunderland fans just want something to look forward to.

Where a have our resident Mackems gone?  :tongue:

I'm here mate.

Been a long time coming this and I'm under no illusions, it'll be a hard league to get out of next season.

Without investment? I hope the young lads step up. Our U23 side is in a final. They must have something.

With/Without Moyes? I must be one of few who think sticking with him is the best option. He was dealt a shit hand both at the start and throughout this season. Hasn't helped himself I admit but I think he could build something.

I feel pretty apathetic towards this, pretty 'meh'.

My shift change has recently allowed myself to get a season ticket again next season for the first time in four years. I'm looking forward to going to every game again and a weekend away in Leeds with some of the lads off my Sunday league team.

Still my team, I'm disappointed, it's not the end of the world

It hurts, but you called the outcome quite a while ago. I think most people did, it just looked like there wasn't enough fight to muster an end of season miracle this time.

It will be a hard league to get out of. Better players and more organised teams than the last time we were in it.

I think you need to ditch Moyes. Don't know who you'd get but there is an air of negativity around that he is

responsible for and it will take a lot to change that.

Enjoy your season ticket. The refereeing standard is awful but it's a decent league and you may even get to enjoy a few victories.

The Daily Mail article today that described Moyes as an Energy Vampire and the fact that he has sucked the life out of Sunderland with constant negativaty seems to have hit the nail on the head, like them or loathe them the Sunderland fans just want something to look forward to.

I choose to loathe and hope they sink like the Titanic with Moyes as their captain

Yet they were oblivious to Pardew doing the exact same!

LOL was reading one of their threads:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-squad-compares-unfavourably-with-derby-leeds-villa.1357620/page-2

This quote just typifies the clueless nature of that lot, they really believe crap like this, lots of thumbs up for the post:

"No one knows what our squad will be. If it contains Pickford, Oviedo, Ndong, Cattermole, Watmore, Borini and, Anichebe it will be the best in the division."

LOL was reading one of their threads:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/our-squad-compares-unfavourably-with-derby-leeds-villa.1357620/page-2

This quote just typifies the clueless nature of that lot, they really believe crap like this, lots of thumbs up for the post:

"No one knows what our squad will be. If it contains Pickford, Oviedo, Ndong, Cattermole, Watmore, Borini and, Anichebe it will be the best in the division."

Villa's squad is far, far supiorior to that. They will be champions next season.

In a table of matches since he took over they're 10th. Been on two good runs with a really bad one in the middle.

They won 7 from 11, then were winless in 9 (losing 7), then won 7 from 8, currently on a run of 1 win in 5. :lol:

Bassong :lol:

Sébastien Aymar Bassong Nguena (born 9 July 1986) is a French-born Cameroonian professional footballer who plays as a defender for Championship club Norwich City, and for the Cameroonian national team. He has been in a relegated team a total of six times throughout his career; twice at Metz in 2006 and 2008, at Newcastle United in 2009, at Wolverhampton Wanderers in 2012 and twice at Norwich in 2014 and 2016.