sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine comparing some bumfuck Norwegian bloke with a manager who took Liverpool to within a hair's breadth of the PL title.

I don't even like Rodgers, certainly not as a person, but the comparison is bordering on a personal insult.

I'm not comparing anyone. I'm saying Celtic is shit and people should stop treating them like they matter, which makes it even more fun that they just beat Sunderland 5-0. And I'm also saying that I personally hate Rodgers because he's overrated. I'm not trying to defend Deila. I've on multiple occasions said I dislike Deila. He's a know it all cunt and the fact he's ruining Vålerenga makes me happy.

Deila went out in qualifying to both Maribor and Malmo in his two years there. [emoji38]

That was 2 years of CL money missed out on and setting the club back. Rodgers came in after that and qualified first time, before completing an unbeaten domestic season.

Trying to compare their records, never mind the kind of football played, is bordering on a joke.

Rodgers is far better than Deila like. Kaiz man. [emoji38] Rodgers will comfortably get himself a mid-table Premier League club when he gets bored of Scotland.

I'm not sayinh Deila is good, I'm saying Rodgers is horrid and I hate his face. I only semi-hate Deila.

Rodgers is not horrid in the slightest. He's a good manager

Paul Clement is rivaling Rodgers win rate at Swansea, says it all.

[emoji38]

Actually it says nothing at all.

That guy who has been involved with Chelsea, Bayer & Real is nearly doing as well as him man. Another victory for the Steomsgodset bloke.

The point is they both did bad. And then Rodgers did bad with Liverpool. Rodgers isn't a good manager, he's just in charge of the only professional team in a semi-pro league.

Rodgers did bad with Swansea? :spit: He also did better than anyone since Rafa at Liverpool

Imagine comparing some bumfuck Norwegian bloke with a manager who took Liverpool to within a hair's breadth of the PL title.

I don't even like Rodgers, certainly not as a person, but the comparison is bordering on a personal insult.

I'm not comparing anyone. I'm saying Celtic is shit and people should stop treating them like they matter, which makes it even more fun that they just beat Sunderland 5-0. And I'm also saying that I personally hate Rodgers because he's overrated. I'm not trying to defend Deila. I've on multiple occasions said I dislike Deila. He's a know it all cunt and the fact he's ruining Vålerenga makes me happy.

Rodgers is underrated if anything because of the amount of shit he talks

Rodgers is underrated if anything because of the amount of shit he talks

I think part of my hatered stems from the fact our media was making it out like Celtic was a team that mattered and that Deila was "coming back" to Norway to make Vålerenga great again. Luckily he's failing horribly. The Scottish league is fucking horrible and yet people keep praising Deila (over here) and now Rodgers for doing what anyone could've done. I think my hate for Rodgers actually stems from him steeping so low that he went there.

Imagine voluntarily going to Celtic after being Liverpool manager. Have some fucking self respect.

The Scottish league is fucking horrible and yet people keep praising Deila (over here) and now Rodgers for doing what anyone could've done.

Anybody could have done what Deila did at Celtic, yes.

If anybody could have done what Rodgers has done at Celtic then they would have. No Scottish team had gone a season unbeaten since 1898; and they accumulated the highest points total ever.

Newcastle is full of Celtic fans and Police...

There's a right bunch out today.  At one point around the Monument all at the same time there were a bunch of skinheads with union jacks, megaphones  and placards saying "Get tough on rapists, protect our women", pissed up Celtic kids clambering around with scarves, students with Palestinan flags and a petition stall, people cosplaying as vampires and blue-haired anime idols and group from a gospel church sending kids around with colour-coded Jesus t-shirts and placards.  Made me going round with four adults searching for people to do legendary Pokemon raids with seem positively normal.

The Scottish league is fucking horrible and yet people keep praising Deila (over here) and now Rodgers for doing what anyone could've done.

If anybody could have done what Rodgers has done at Celtic then they would have. No Scottish team had gone a season unbeaten since 1898; and they accumulated the highest points total ever.

It's more a commentary on the standard of their league now. Especially as I'm seeing two Rosenborg rejects in their usual starting eleven, as well as their reaction to the aforementioned Kristoffer Ajer.

Missing my point though. I hate Rodgers, that's one thing. Very subjective opinion because he's a cunt. My actual argument is that people need to stop acting like Celtic matters.

Newcastle is full of Celtic fans and Police...

There's a right bunch out today.  At one point around the Monument all at the same time there were a bunch of skinheads with union jacks, megaphones  and placards saying "Get tough on rapists, protect our women", p*ssed up Celtic kids clambering around with scarves, students with Palestinan flags and a petition stall, people cosplaying as vampires and blue-haired anime idols and group from a gospel church sending kids around with colour-coded Jesus t-shirts and placards.  Made me going round with four adults searching for people to do legendary Pokemon raids with seem positively normal.

:lol:

Man, what an image.

Celtic certainly matter considerably more than any team in Norway.

Absolutely. European Champions and just look at the amount of mongs they've brought here today.

They get about 55k through the door for home games, I'd be stunned if the Tippeligaen gets that cumulatively on a weekend.

Absolutely. European Champions and just look at the amount of mongs they've brought here today.

Partizan also has crazy fans. Doesn't make them a good team. Goes for a great deal of clubs. There's no direct comparisons to other teams, just that they're a shit team by European standards and probably would struggle heavily in the Championship with their current squad.

They get about 55k through the door for home games, I'd be stunned if the Tippeligaen gets that cumulatively on a weekend.

What is this argument? Tippeligaen absolutely sucks. There is no comparison of club history or attendance numbers. It's a quality argument. The fact Celtic are as bad as they are these days makes Sunderland's loss even funnier, that's the entire basis for this discussion. Because Celtic are as bad as they are, and field a reserve team, et still annihilate Sunderland. It's funny. If it was the Celtic of ten-fifteen years ago it'd not have been funny, it'd have been expected.

It's more a commentary on the standard of their league now. Especially as I'm seeing two Rosenborg rejects in their usual starting eleven, as well as their reaction to the aforementioned Kristoffer Ajer.

Missing my point though. I hate Rodgers, that's one thing. Very subjective opinion because he's a cunt. My actual argument is that people need to stop acting like Celtic matters.

What two Rosenborg rejects are in their strongest side?

What two Rosenborg rejects are in their strongest side?

Lustig and Gamboa.

They're both right backs, they don't start at the same time.

They've been shifting Lustig centre to accomodate Gamboa at times.

Not that i watch any matches, but that's what some of their recent starting elevens tell me :lol:

Seems like both Gamboa and Lustig played almost every game for Rosenborg when they were there before moving onto considerably bigger clubs in Celtic and West Brom.

#Rejects.

West Brom's a rather big club. If Rodgers was their manager I'd have more respect for him.