sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Like when we got thumped in preseason in 2009 and that was supposedly the moment that set us straight for the season and the players had it out with each other after the game.

Surely someone spinning that on RTG.

I think they will be in for a harsh lesson come the start of the season. However in January they will gather in a few loans of players who are desperate to play in order to go to the World Cup, can also see them returning to their managerial sacking ways about then as well. This will allow them to turn their season around a bit and finish 11th or so, very similar to what Villa did last season.

I think they will be in for a harsh lesson come the start of the season. However in January they will gather in a few loans of players who are desperate to play in order to go to the World Cup, can also see them returning to their managerial sacking ways about then as well. This will allow them to turn their season around a bit and finish 11th or so, very similar to what Villa did last season.

....so they go play in the Championship, for Sunderland... Surefire way to get into World Cup squads!

....so they go play in the Championship, for Sunderland... Surefire way to get into World Cup squads!

Talking about fringe players for the lower ranked qualified nations.

Can't find any record of the attendance yesterday, other than their official site saying there was 9,000 Celtic fans. Just wondering if there was much of a difference between the amount of home and away fans. I'm guessing not as they've not announced it

Can't find any record of the attendance yesterday, other than their official site saying there was 9,000 Celtic fans. Just wondering if there was much of a difference between the amount of home and away fans. I'm guessing not as they've not announced it

Am sure I saw 28000 mentioned on R2G last night.

Am sure I saw 28000 mentioned on R2G last night.

By that logic it will have been 20000 max then

Was reading on RTG the it takes 9,000 season tickets to pay for Rodwell's annual wage. That's possibly a 3rd of their ticket income gone on him. What a mess. :lol:

Based on 9,000 STs costing £500 each, that is £4.5m whichh equates to Rodwell being on over £86k a week - surely he isn't?

Although I wouldn't be surprised.