sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That new keeper looks horrible going off the highlights from yesterday.

Beaten at the near post on his first and completely out of position on the second. Another highlight was a simple catch for him out the air and he palmed it over the bar for some reason :lol:

Great reading from when we score.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/swans-vs-magpiss-sky-sports-premier-league-4pm-kick-off.1390609/page-16

"Keeps Rafa in a job i suppose" is my favourite as if he's some sort of shite manager we all hate and don't want. :lol:

hilarious that thread- someone claimed this win for us puts massive pressure on thier club.

and that where we are just surviving in the prem is as good as it gets for both our clubs. ? wat?

Great reading from when we score.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/swans-vs-magpiss-sky-sports-premier-league-4pm-kick-off.1390609/page-16

"Keeps Rafa in a job i suppose" is my favourite as if he's some sort of s**** manager we all hate and don't want. :lol:

I remember a post on there after we beat Feyenoord away where someone said, "The next group should be fun watching them get thrashed" followed by him getting pelters by other Sunderland fans. :lol:

It's funny how obsessive they are. We are bigger and better than them in every way and they know it. Not even just in football but in terms of city and everything else as well. It kills them as well, if they beat us or better us in any way or any thing then it is basically everything they have wished for. They use us as a bench mark for everything. They even try and kid themselves that Rafa isn't a quality manager. :lol:

Mag In Peace trying to constantly appease them. "You'll be fine" "We'll be down with you next season." :anguish:

Pure sicko. He seems absolutely desperate to have a couple of friends, probably the type of weirdo that writes to Peados and Murderers when they're in jail. 

;D I believe the phrase is "Well, that escalated quickly"

Mag In Peace trying to constantly appease them. "You'll be fine" "We'll be down with you next season." :anguish:

Pure sicko. He seems absolutely desperate to have a couple of friends, probably the type of weirdo that writes to Peados and Murderers when they're in jail. 

I said this the other day, that idiot wnats to delete his account or those regular poster on there Sima and Midds and whoever need to call him out for being a complete and utter spineless piece of crap. He's obviously on here too, why would someone who claims to be a toon fan create a id on that cesspool of a place and not the largest forum of the team he claims to support. Come on own up, who are you ?