sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

If they go down, I think they will be down there for a while. Crowds will decrease even more and the team will be filled with journeymen league two and one players managed by similar. It will be. Long road back for them.

Administration is a long long way off for them, the company that owns their debt wont let that happen until everything is sold.

Short owns one of the companies that they owe £60m too. It's the other one that is the issue.

If they go down, I think they will be down there for a while. Crowds will decrease even more and the team will be filled with journeymen league two and one players managed by similar. It will be. Long road back for them.

I dunno man, the quality of L1 is beyond dreadful, just look at how the teams at the top struggled so badly in the champo last year. Wigan, Blackburn and Rotherham.  I would expect them to bounce straight back up next year if they drop this year.

I dunno man, the quality of L1 is beyond dreadful, just look at how the teams at the top struggled so badly in the champo last year. Wigan, Blackburn and Rotherham.  I would expect them to bounce straight back up next year if they drop this year.

It's a pub league in all but name. Same as the league we won last year. Well that's what the Mackems said it was anyway.....

Guest reefatoon

We should start off loads of random rumours about how Sunderland are trying to penny pinch and tweet them. The club would get well p*ssed off denying them :iamatwat:

They can’t afford to pay for police presence at games and have been telling the powers that be that they can police games themselves and they don’t need the amount of officers generally needed. They must be giving stewards honorary sheriff badges. The police force have told them that if they don’t get paid they won’t be doing it for free.

Heart bleeds for McGeady specifically. Must be missing having his personal chef, driver and liaison officer (to drag him out of the nightclub at 7 am) and all the other perks. Heart bleeds for the daft tw@t.

Not.

We should start off loads of random rumours about how Sunderland are trying to penny pinch and tweet them. The club would get well p*ssed off denying them :iamatwat:

They can’t afford to pay for police presence at games and have been telling the powers that be that they can police games themselves and they don’t need the amount of officers generally needed. They must be giving stewards honorary sheriff badges. The police force have told them that if they don’t get paid they won’t be doing it for free.

TBF we did that for the UEFA Cup games