sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forgive me for being naive.. How exactly have they amassed so much debt? Like what the hell have they spent it on?

Can get my head around how they've spunked away all the money that came in whilst they we're in the PL, but to then think 'oh, we spent all those millions so smartly, we need go and find more' is a bit baffling. What they hell have they been spending their money on?

Look at their net spend for the last 10 seasons and look at how much they've paid to bin off about 48 managers!

according to 5live, short will give the club free to anyone who takes on the approx £137m debt.

It was for sale at 50 mil during lunch time. 

:lol:

wants out asap- knows that debt is only going to grow- so may as well cut and run now.

Which mad b****** will take on 137 million in debt and inherit a shocking team with over paid players languishing at the bottom of the championship.  :lol: :lol:

Read earlier that clubs in L1 get £1m in centralized money, compared to the ~£100m they got from the prem for finishing last.

Which mad b****** will take on 137 million in debt and inherit a shocking team with over paid players languishing at the bottom of the championship.  :lol: :lol:

Read earlier that clubs in L1 get £1m in centralized money, compared to the ~£100m they got from the prem for finishing last.

They are truly finished if they go down.

they have a number of players on more than that a season. could they be the biggest fuck up of all the big fuck ups?  Leeds Portsmouth etc.

Clubs in L1 are also only allowed a wage bill that is a maximum of 60% of their turnover. If they go down they’d effectively have to sell half of their team and start again. If they cant find buyers for players, they’ll have to pay up their contracts which will eat up their already minimal transfer budget.

Forgive me for being naive.. How exactly have they amassed so much debt? Like what the hell have they spent it on?

Can get my head around how they've spunked away all the money that came in whilst they we're in the PL, but to then think 'oh, we spent all those millions so smartly, we need go and find more' is a bit baffling. What they hell have they been spending their money on?

Lots of rubbish players on daft wages, also repeatedly sacking managers to get a short term results boost (especially for the derby) which the fans lapped up

They don't make enough money from the "massive lads fans" and they just wasted the one big income they got (TV money) and now that's gone it's just a massive mess

"The debts could be as much as £100m" - BBC radio Newcastle

It said nearer to £130m debt on the clip I heard, free to a good home mind.

Guest Howaythetoon

I have a few mates who are good mates who are genuine SAFC fans and I feel their pain, but fuck it, they are a shit stain on the NE and English football, as a club, as a city and as people.

Guest Howaythetoon

That's probably the most extreme example of Hate Newcastle> Love Sunderland that I've ever heard of like. Are you absolutely sure that that's what they mean? That's utterly mental.

Yep, we talked about it specifically. Not that they're in any way linked obviously, but he was sure he would take that scenario.

No offence, but I seriously couldn’t associate with anyone so stupid in mindset. I’d disown the cunts.