sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"There's a club if you'd like to go

you could meet somebody who really loves you

so you go, and you stand on your own

and you leave on your own

and you go home, and you cry

and you want to die"

Didn't even need to change that one.

Panic on the streets of Wearside

Panic on the streets of Pennywell

I wonder to myself

Could we ever win a game again?

The league table that you slip down

I wonder to myself

Hopes may rise against Millwall

But Cookie Pie, you're not safe here

So you go down

To the safety of league one

But there's Panic on the streets of Rochdale,

Fleetwood, Blackpool, Rotherham

We're headed for league one

Guest firetotheworks

All of this has reminded me that I need to pop into Smiths to get a ruler.

Edit: Got it. Heaven knows I'm measurable now.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/19/26BC33F900000578-3001638-image-a-42_1426723728427.jpg

Heaven Knows Im miserable now.

You know, had he waited a week or two he probably would've got the West Brom job....and Pardew, well. As funny as it is already it could've been better.

With an identity as a national laughing stock, aye. Every third-rate comedian has the thick, sentimental "jawdee" character getting worked up over nothing as a fall-back for a cheap laugh. Your "identity" is on a par with the boring Brummie and the thieving Scouser- fat, pastie-munching mags hanging around that big grey eyesore like flies around shit, spouting incomprehensible twaddle about "wor beloved toon". That's your identity to most people. You must be so proud.

What actually hurts us is that our accents are the same as yours to people outside the area and we get lumped in with you. It hurts to be associated in any way with the kind of people who hold mock funerals for the name of a football ground, who proclaim themselves a "nation" like the Catalan people and can't see how ridiculous that is, people who think they're living in some cultural oasis because woah, there's a big shopping centre over the water and a gallery with nowt of any worth in it... and fuck me if there's not a regional airport close by, there's a thing.

More than anything else, Newcastle United and its supporters have held back the North East as a region by sullying its image for outsiders. A region of hard-working, down to earth people who can laugh at themselves has been hijacked over the last 20 years by sanctimonious, humourless, pretentious bores droning on and on about their fucking heritage and their "geordie pride". In your determination to prove that you're the bestest, loyalest, cushtiest fans in all the world, you just give the world the impression that you have got absolutely nothing in your lives, that the only thing that can light up the darkness of your Cruddas Park grief-holes is the chance to weeble about the place dressed like giant mint humbugs grunting, "toon toon black and white army" even though you're on the bus and it's Thursday morning. We hate you because you embarrass us and you embarrass the whole region. Now fuck off. (@DCmackem, 2

Holy shit.

With an identity as a national laughing stock, aye. Every third-rate comedian has the thick, sentimental "jawdee" character getting worked up over nothing as a fall-back for a cheap laugh. Your "identity" is on a par with the boring Brummie and the thieving Scouser- fat, pastie-munching mags hanging around that big grey eyesore like flies around shit, spouting incomprehensible twaddle about "wor beloved toon". That's your identity to most people. You must be so proud.

What actually hurts us is that our accents are the same as yours to people outside the area and we get lumped in with you. It hurts to be associated in any way with the kind of people who hold mock funerals for the name of a football ground, who proclaim themselves a "nation" like the Catalan people and can't see how ridiculous that is, people who think they're living in some cultural oasis because woah, there's a big shopping centre over the water and a gallery with nowt of any worth in it... and fuck me if there's not a regional airport close by, there's a thing.

More than anything else, Newcastle United and its supporters have held back the North East as a region by sullying its image for outsiders. A region of hard-working, down to earth people who can laugh at themselves has been hijacked over the last 20 years by sanctimonious, humourless, pretentious bores droning on and on about their fucking heritage and their "geordie pride". In your determination to prove that you're the bestest, loyalest, cushtiest fans in all the world, you just give the world the impression that you have got absolutely nothing in your lives, that the only thing that can light up the darkness of your Cruddas Park grief-holes is the chance to weeble about the place dressed like giant mint humbugs grunting, "toon toon black and white army" even though you're on the bus and it's Thursday morning. We hate you because you embarrass us and you embarrass the whole region. Now fuck off. (@DCmackem, 2

Holy shit.

Holy exactly. It's like a religion to them, blind to everything that doesn't fit the dogma.

Holy shit.

:lol: :lol:

Holy shit.

http://www.onyxtruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/you-mad-bro.png

Holy shit.

I think someone needs to check he's ok. That's quite the meltdown that is  :lol: