sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

“Following the move to the Stadium of Light, Roker Park was demolished and in its place was built a housing estate. To commemorate Roker Park, the streets were named Promotion Close, Clockstand Close, Goalmouth Close, Midfield Drive, Turnstile Mews and Roker Park Close.”

Promotion Close?!? 😂

International weekend next season won't be as boring as it is now when these cunts play in League 1. Their matches will probably get chosen by Sky to air.

Fleetwood Town vs Sunderland

League One

5.30 pm

Live on Sky Sports Football

Reid is regarded as one of Sunderland’s greatest ever managers having guided the club to consecutive seventh-placed finishes in the Premier League during a golden period for the Wearside outfit.

:lol: :lol:

“Following the move to the Stadium of Light, Roker Park was demolished and in its place was built a housing estate. To commemorate Roker Park, the streets were named Promotion Close, Clockstand Close, Goalmouth Close, Midfield Drive, Turnstile Mews and Roker Park Close.”

Promotion Close?!? 😂

Theres a tree called "Relegation certain"

Guest reefatoon

Don’t forget Mick Road. Uncal Mick, Napoleon Dynamite Mick and Spider fringe Mick all take up residence.

I put £5 on these to go down back in June or July, at 11/1.

I cashed out today for £53.65. I was going to let it go until the end of the season but i thought, what is the point for an extra £6?

So anyway, cheers mackems for being absolutely shit. O0

SuP2EYe.png

I put £5 on these to go down back in June or July, at 11/1.

I cashed out today for £53.65. I was going to let it go until the end of the season but i thought, what is the point for an extra £6?

So anyway, cheers mackems for being absolutely shit. O0

SuP2EYe.png

11/1 is surprisingly short odds really for a team coming down to be relegated again. I bet West Brom are nowhere near that short next season. Just shows what a shambles they had become long before this season started.

This has come up before on there, but its seems they had justification for spitting at the Legend Niall Quinn...

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/niall-quinn.706672/page-3#post-12732359

the difference between the 2 is Quinn was spat at for being a waste of money, after just signing for the club, SBR was spat at for dropping Keegan from the England team, no justification for either but it isnt a fair comparison.

:rolleyes:

This has come up before on there, but its seems they had justification for spitting at the Legend Niall Quinn...

the difference between the 2 is Quinn was spat at for being a waste of money, after just signing for the club, SBR was spat at for dropping Keegan from the England team, no justification for either but it isnt a fair comparison.

:lol: Fucking wat?

[emoji38] Fucking wat?

The nuances of what is and is not acceptable to spit at someone for. What a time to be alive.