sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Achievement unlocked : ultimate meltdown

That's glorious, if you close your eyes you can picture the tears streaming down his face as he's flicking through his thesaurus. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Has anyone ever actually met anyone who uses the term 'Geordie nation' :lol: I've honestly never heard it in my life.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/19/26BC33F900000578-3001638-image-a-42_1426723728427.jpg

Heaven Knows Im miserable now.

You know, had he waited a week or two he probably would've got the West Brom job....and Pardew, well. As funny as it is already it could've been better.

The Swansea job was in the balance as well, he would have been a prime candidate for that being a Swansea lad. I can't understand why he was in so much of a rush to jump at Sunderland? Given a relatively successful stint as Welsh coach and a decent profile he would have been in the running for any lower half team in the Premier League, unless he just underestimated his stock??

With an identity as a national laughing stock, aye. Every third-rate comedian has the thick, sentimental "jawdee" character getting worked up over nothing as a fall-back for a cheap laugh. Your "identity" is on a par with the boring Brummie and the thieving Scouser- fat, pastie-munching mags hanging around that big grey eyesore like flies around s***, spouting incomprehensible twaddle about "wor beloved toon". That's your identity to most people. You must be so proud.

What actually hurts us is that our accents are the same as yours to people outside the area and we get lumped in with you. It hurts to be associated in any way with the kind of people who hold mock funerals for the name of a football ground, who proclaim themselves a "nation" like the Catalan people and can't see how ridiculous that is, people who think they're living in some cultural oasis because woah, there's a big shopping centre over the water and a gallery with nowt of any worth in it... and f*** me if there's not a regional airport close by, there's a thing.

More than anything else, Newcastle United and its supporters have held back the North East as a region by sullying its image for outsiders. A region of hard-working, down to earth people who can laugh at themselves has been hijacked over the last 20 years by sanctimonious, humourless, pretentious bores droning on and on about their f***ing heritage and their "geordie pride". In your determination to prove that you're the bestest, loyalest, cushtiest fans in all the world, you just give the world the impression that you have got absolutely nothing in your lives, that the only thing that can light up the darkness of your Cruddas Park grief-holes is the chance to weeble about the place dressed like giant mint humbugs grunting, "toon toon black and white army" even though you're on the bus and it's Thursday morning. We hate you because you embarrass us and you embarrass the whole region. Now f*** off. (@DCmackem, 2

Holy s***.

Fucking hell. :lol: Absolute meltdown. Not only does he stereotype Scousers as criminals/thieves, but he uses every perpetuated stereotype of Newcastle United fans on RTG. Superb. :lol:

Has anyone ever actually met anyone who uses the term 'Geordie nation' :lol: I've honestly never heard it in my life.

Freddy Shepherd used to say it fairly frequently when interviewed by Sky Sports when he was running the show. I think its been on the front or back or the ronny gill a few times iirc.

Guest firetotheworks

Freddy Shepherd used to say it fairly frequently when interviewed by Sky Sports when he was running the show. I think its been on the front or back or the ronny gill a few times iirc.

Christ. I can only assume that I've repressed it.

Christ. I can only assume that I've repressed it.

I think it started off with the whole Barcelona of the north thing and creating a sporting club with a price for all.

"To be associated in any way with the kind of people who hold mock funerals for the name of a football ground" is the only way people know that Sunderland and Mackems even exist. You'd think they'd be thankful for it.

Guest Open_C

Non-ITK Mackem At Work's sources are telling him administration tomorrow and that staff have been told not to go in

I only mention it because people like to hear wild speculation from people who don't know any more than we do :)

Guest firetotheworks

Ah okay, so basically every Geordie is Freddy Shepherd to them and every mackem's from a Lowry painting.

Guest reefatoon

This picture just keeps popping into my head now everytime I see one of their hissy fits.

DYqPnmWXUAAImCa.jpg:large

Just needs to be the auto reply to them everytime.

Non-ITK Mackem At Work's sources are telling him administration tomorrow and that staff have been told not to go in

I only mention it because people like to hear wild speculation from people who don't know any more than we do :)

tenor.gif?itemid=4965537

Pretty sure 'Uncle Ellis' has guaranteed that won't happen & he'll prop them up until a new owner signs the death warrant as he'll be stitching himself given most of the debt is owed to him.

With an identity as a national laughing stock, aye. Every third-rate comedian has the thick, sentimental "jawdee" character getting worked up over nothing as a fall-back for a cheap laugh. Your "identity" is on a par with the boring Brummie and the thieving Scouser- fat, pastie-munching mags hanging around that big grey eyesore like flies around s***, spouting incomprehensible twaddle about "wor beloved toon". That's your identity to most people. You must be so proud.

What actually hurts us is that our accents are the same as yours to people outside the area and we get lumped in with you. It hurts to be associated in any way with the kind of people who hold mock funerals for the name of a football ground, who proclaim themselves a "nation" like the Catalan people and can't see how ridiculous that is, people who think they're living in some cultural oasis because woah, there's a big shopping centre over the water and a gallery with nowt of any worth in it... and f*** me if there's not a regional airport close by, there's a thing.

More than anything else, Newcastle United and its supporters have held back the North East as a region by sullying its image for outsiders. A region of hard-working, down to earth people who can laugh at themselves has been hijacked over the last 20 years by sanctimonious, humourless, pretentious bores droning on and on about their f***ing heritage and their "geordie pride". In your determination to prove that you're the bestest, loyalest, cushtiest fans in all the world, you just give the world the impression that you have got absolutely nothing in your lives, that the only thing that can light up the darkness of your Cruddas Park grief-holes is the chance to weeble about the place dressed like giant mint humbugs grunting, "toon toon black and white army" even though you're on the bus and it's Thursday morning. We hate you because you embarrass us and you embarrass the whole region. Now f*** off. (@DCmackem, 2

Holy s***.

Fucking hell. :lol: Absolute meltdown. Not only does he stereotype Scousers as criminals/thieves, but he uses every perpetuated stereotype of Newcastle United fans on RTG. Superb. :lol:

Thing is it was wheeled out every derby etc and has became a kind of prayer for them.

Ha!

This rumour will keep going around, it won’t happen. This will all be down to how it’s the 23rd tomorrow, so therefore any punishment (points deduction) won’t be applied until next season.

When should we invade RTG with sign ups? When relegation is confirmed?

I'll be a blackpool supporter who tells them how much I admire their club and cant wait until the teams meet next season,hoping to see Cattermole in person as always admired his bulldog attitude.

"Proper British Clubs play in the lower leagues as that is where passion means more than money"