sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All the hatred juice is being squeezed out of them now.

I've noticed it on twitter as well. All the 6 in a row shite theyre coming out with, it's finally dawned on them theyre going down again and are completely fucked so all the hatred is pouring out of them.

It's fucking glorious.  :lol:

Panic on the streets of Wearside

Panic on the streets of Pennywell

I wonder to myself

Could we ever win a game again?

The league table that you slip down

I wonder to myself

Hopes may rise against Millwall

But Cookie Pie, you're not safe here

So you go down

To the safety of league one

But there's Panic on the streets of Rochdale,

Fleetwood, Blackpool, Rotherham

We're headed for league one

:lol: better than the original!!

With an identity as a national laughing stock, aye. Every third-rate comedian has the thick, sentimental "jawdee" character getting worked up over nothing as a fall-back for a cheap laugh. Your "identity" is on a par with the boring Brummie and the thieving Scouser- fat, pastie-munching mags hanging around that big grey eyesore like flies around shit, spouting incomprehensible twaddle about "wor beloved toon". That's your identity to most people. You must be so proud.

What actually hurts us is that our accents are the same as yours to people outside the area and we get lumped in with you. It hurts to be associated in any way with the kind of people who hold mock funerals for the name of a football ground, who proclaim themselves a "nation" like the Catalan people and can't see how ridiculous that is, people who think they're living in some cultural oasis because woah, there's a big shopping centre over the water and a gallery with nowt of any worth in it... and fuck me if there's not a regional airport close by, there's a thing.

More than anything else, Newcastle United and its supporters have held back the North East as a region by sullying its image for outsiders. A region of hard-working, down to earth people who can laugh at themselves has been hijacked over the last 20 years by sanctimonious, humourless, pretentious bores droning on and on about their fucking heritage and their "geordie pride". In your determination to prove that you're the bestest, loyalest, cushtiest fans in all the world, you just give the world the impression that you have got absolutely nothing in your lives, that the only thing that can light up the darkness of your Cruddas Park grief-holes is the chance to weeble about the place dressed like giant mint humbugs grunting, "toon toon black and white army" even though you're on the bus and it's Thursday morning. We hate you because you embarrass us and you embarrass the whole region. Now fuck off. (@DCmackem, 2

Holy shit.

Needs a ride out on the fun bus, that lad.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sunderland-not-worth-laughing-at-anymore.1423494/

Second post. Someone again trying to say their shitness is a North East thing. :lol:

Things could obviously be better but ourselves and Boro are ticking along ok, the non-league scene is looking decent with Gateshead a 1-0 home win away from Wembley, Blyth & Spennymoor going well, South Shields on the rise...

They think they're some sort of embodiment of the north east or something. :lol: Bless them.

Slightly similar to the ‘jordee nayshun’ stuff they hammer us for.  Further lack of self-awareness.

Non-ITK Mackem At Work's sources are telling him administration tomorrow and that staff have been told not to go in

I only mention it because people like to hear wild speculation from people who don't know any more than we do :)

That would make very little sense now, the deadline for the points deduction not to be carried over to next season was 5pm today.

The fact they haven't gone into administration is probably terrible news for them in the long run, chances are they'll end up in administration sooner or later and the points deduction will actually hurt them when they do. It could even send them spiraling into League 2 :drool:

Guest Howaythetoon

I’ve only ever heard the Geordie Nation espoused by ex players and managers and pundits, I’ve never heard ‘a Mag’ utter those words as Mackem would say.

As for their accent, it’s awful and very noticeably different compared to ours. When a Mackem lass talks in that awful twang it’s even worse.

Given there is only a few miles between us it’s like we are on different planets when it comes to everything really and again, I take no delight on the plight of their city and the economy and other societal issues because I’m sure deep down the vast. Majority are decent working class people. I’m of the opinion that your surroundings can have a huge positive effect on you so being surrounded day in and day out by utter grimness and desperation for decades and decades has obviously taken its toll on the people of Sunderland who all seem downtrodden and kind of backward. Not all of course, that would be generalising.

I bemoan my City but we have it good here, really good. It’s a great City and Geordies are great people and that’s not me being biased because I could write a book on what I dislike and hate about the place it’s that long.

As for SAFC, they are a nothing club sadly for them. No top manager or player would ever want to go there. Away fans don’t even want to go there. I guarantee if the mackems some how shared our stadium, they would get more fans and people would generally think better of them as a club rather than this nothing club from some drab part of the NE that isn’t Newcastle and never will be.

What their town planners need to do is invest billions really just to catch up never mind compete, but the people of Sunderland need to look at themselves too. They’ve given up on their city 9shopping and partying in Newcastle) and now their club and I can’t blame them really when it comes to their football, but I don’t think that’s something NUFC fans would ever do. Not to the extent they have anyway.

If that’s all they have Geordie Nation mind... :lol:

It’s something that the outside world refers to us as, not the fans. Nd why? Go to SJP on a match day and you get the picture.

Guest Howaythetoon

As shit as they are, there's not much money floating around in League One so you'd think they would have too much resource to perform so poorly unfortunately.

I think if they do go down they will struggle in that league. First home game will see 10k if that and in the lower leagues you need momentum. A double relegation will be hard to suddenly snap out of. I don’t even think the team they have now would get out of that league. There are some good teams, solid, experienced teams and they will become a scalp for many.

Darker days loom for them :lol:

I've noticed it on twitter as well. All the 6 in a row shite theyre coming out with, it's finally dawned on them theyre going down again and are completely fucked so all the hatred is pouring out of them.

I shall shower in their hate juice.

They'll find it tough to come back up first time. I could see one of Luton or Notts County going close to back-to-back promotions, someone like Charlton are surely going to get it right at some point, if Birmingham go down they'll be obvious favourites, Barnsley have new owners so would probably be up there...would be great if one of Wigan or Blackburn missed out on going up too.

As shit as they are, there's not much money floating around in League One so you'd think they would have too much resource to perform so poorly unfortunately.

The players they've given long contracts to on high wages (high relative to their abilities) are going to utterly cripple them if they drop down to League 1.  Wages are capped at 60% of turnover in League One and their income is going to drop even further.  They'll get something like £45m as a parachute payment next year but even if they've halved last year's wage bill they'll still be pissing away most of that on players like Gibson & Cattermole.

They're in a horrendous financial position as is and if they get relegated again, even if they don't go into administration, they could end up being penalised by the Football League for breaching wage rules.

I shall shower in their hate juice.

Is that a very, very early Smiths tune?

I think if they do go down they will struggle in that league. First home game will see 10k if that and in the lower leagues you need momentum. A double relegation will be hard to suddenly snap out of. I don’t even think the team they have now would get out of that league. There are some good teams, solid, experienced teams and they will become a scalp for many.

Would love to agree with you but you only have to look at the teams at the top of L1 this year to understand that there is a significant drop off from the Champo. The bottom three from last year's champo make up 3 of the top 4 spots this year and all have won 20 plus games including Rotherham who were as bad, if not worse than the Mackems are this year. They'll bounce straight back up, most likely but I expect them to be more of a Leeds than a Wolves in terms of making that next leap to back to the PL.

Would love to agree with you but you only have to look at the teams at the top of L1 this year to understand that there is a significant drop off from the Champo. The bottom three from last year's champo make up 3 of the top 4 spots this year and all have won 20 plus games including Rotherham who were as bad, if not worse than the Mackems are this year. They'll bounce straight back up, most likely but I expect them to be more of a Leeds than a Wolves in terms of making that next leap to back to the PL.

Theres a poster on RTG called Grumpy Old Man who appears to work in the financial sector. He was one of the first to state which way they were headed and has been level headed about their position. Always said administration was unlikely this season andshowed his workings out. Reckons they'll still have enough to be a small financial bully at that level.

With an identity as a national laughing stock, aye. Every third-rate comedian has the thick, sentimental "jawdee" character getting worked up over nothing as a fall-back for a cheap laugh. Your "identity" is on a par with the boring Brummie and the thieving Scouser- fat, pastie-munching mags hanging around that big grey eyesore like flies around shit, spouting incomprehensible twaddle about "wor beloved toon". That's your identity to most people. You must be so proud.

What actually hurts us is that our accents are the same as yours to people outside the area and we get lumped in with you. It hurts to be associated in any way with the kind of people who hold mock funerals for the name of a football ground, who proclaim themselves a "nation" like the Catalan people and can't see how ridiculous that is, people who think they're living in some cultural oasis because woah, there's a big shopping centre over the water and a gallery with nowt of any worth in it... and fuck me if there's not a regional airport close by, there's a thing.

More than anything else, Newcastle United and its supporters have held back the North East as a region by sullying its image for outsiders. A region of hard-working, down to earth people who can laugh at themselves has been hijacked over the last 20 years by sanctimonious, humourless, pretentious bores droning on and on about their fucking heritage and their "geordie pride". In your determination to prove that you're the bestest, loyalest, cushtiest fans in all the world, you just give the world the impression that you have got absolutely nothing in your lives, that the only thing that can light up the darkness of your Cruddas Park grief-holes is the chance to weeble about the place dressed like giant mint humbugs grunting, "toon toon black and white army" even though you're on the bus and it's Thursday morning. We hate you because you embarrass us and you embarrass the whole region. Now fuck off. (@DCmackem, 2

Holy shit.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Any link for this?!

Holy shit.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Any link for this?!

go to RTG and check any of the last few Derby threads.