Martins on fire!

Dinho lad

Last month or so he's been quality, well in.

aye... hopefully this isn't the end of the string he's been pulling on, and there's more and more to come... huge 3 points today.

Where's the fella that kept saying he was a sprinter in the wrong sport?

As said in the match thread, 10+ goals at the end of the season from him plus some more team play like he has been doing and its a very good first season for a young foreigner settling into the league.

Guest thompers

As said in the match thread, 10+ goals at the end of the season from him plus some more team play like he has been doing and its a very good first season for a young foreigner settling into the league.

Ginnamill wasn't it?

Ginnamill wasn't it?

No wasn't Gemmill, cant remember who it was now. No doubt he wont pop up again until martins hits a poor spell!

Ginnamill wasn't it?

No wasn't Gemmill, cant remember who it was now. No doubt he wont pop up again until martins hits a poor spell!

Black & White Monkey or something like that.

Knee jerk tastic.

What you on about? Can't people give credit where its due anymore?

Not at Ally mate what I'm saying is it's the oh so fickle nature of this board at times, as Bluf has just pointed out to me we'll no doubt next be getting the 6 points off 6 place posts in a minute.

Knee jerk tastic.

Similar to people writing him off after a few games tbh

Exactly, I think he's going to be good for us given time but this post is the epitome of the board man.

I'm just giving him credit for the last two matches, what's your problem?