Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

If that's not a 'things need to be right by Ashley' I don't know what is.

If he doesn't stay there are two people to blame and everyone should make their lives hell.

One person. If negotiations aren't progressing then Charnley should be sacked before they're even concluded.

If he doesn't stay there are two people to blame and everyone should make their lives hell.

One person. If negotiations aren't progressing then Charnley should be sacked before they're even concluded.

Tbf Ashley will be playing a bigger part than thumb head in this

Tbf Ashley will be playing a bigger part than thumb head in this

I mean Ashley is the one person though, if Rafa doesn't stay it should be everyone against Ashley. If Charnley fucks up, it's still Ashley's fault, the bloke shouldn't be in the job in the first place.

The Times today reporting that it looks like he's staying. Also he turned down a meeting with Ashley before Wednesday because he said there was no point in having the meeting before knowing for certain which division we were going to be in. He's meeting Ashley this week. He's got Ashley dancing like a puppet on a string. This is the only man I want leading our club.

Can't see him staying personally, most of the comments I've seen from him so far just look like him being polite to me while he goes through the motions.

There's not a chance Ashley/Charnley will give him the assurances he needs to be able to do the job to his requirements, I thought the opposite yesterday but for some reason the more comments I see the less optimistic I am.

The Warnock rumour is probably closer to what will happen IMO.

Can't see him staying personally, most of the comments I've seen from him so far just look like him being polite to me while he goes through the motions.

There's not a chance Ashley/Charnley will give him the assurances he needs to be able to do the job to his requirements, I thought the opposite yesterday but for some reason the more comments I see the less optimistic I am.

The Warnock rumour is probably closer to what will happen IMO.

in all honesty, they wouldn't dare fuk this up, he will be offered everything he wants, if MA doesn't he knows we will never set foot in the ground again.

he knows he has to keep him  :undecided:

I'm slightly concerned that all the chanting of Rafa's name will just encourage Ashley to take the opportunity to give another massive 'Fuck You' to the supporters.

We know how spiteful he is.

Today's fans have been tremendous.

Rafa knows we want him here, let's hope the idiots at the top hear the calls, and take note for once.

Fair play to the fans like. They've been first class today, much to my surprise.

Today's fans have been tremendous.

Rafa knows we want him here, let's hope the idiots at the top hear the calls, and take note for once.

Fair play to the fans like. They've been first class today, much to my surprise.

It's weird because they're all day trippers who couldn't care less about the club.

Rafa has the chance here to create something special an opportunity almost no club in the world can offer. he has a blank canvas with which he knows if he makes it happen here he will be revered as a god like figure.

He's got to be given the right paints first though.

Rafa has the chance here to create something special an opportunity almost no club in the world can offer. he has a blank canvas with which he knows if he makes it happen here he will be revered as a god like figure.

He's got to be given the right paints first though.

Black and white?