Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Trouble brewing big time and it has been obvious for a few weeks now and Rafa certainly not happy. For some of the people on here who were trying to say it was no big deal, it was Palace pulling the plug, Rafa will be ok and we will be fine the famous saying hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil comes to mind. Well either that or clueless anyway

Cant see Benitez walking over not getting a player in January.  Just seems ridiculous to even consider.

For all anyone knows he could be reffering to not knowing what happened based on Palace selecting Townsend based on a pre agreed deal earlier in the day. Then hes like I dont know what went wrong? Has he actually blamed the board or are people speculating as per usual.

Will you stop posting rubbish please? Seriously, man.

You post rubbish daily. At least mine is now & then.

By all means find it. I'd like to be wrong about everything I've said in the last 24 hours but unfortunately I'm not.

When asked if he had an explanation about what happened on deadline day, Benitez said: "No, because I don't know."

His answers suggests the transfer business was left to others in the boardroom.

When asked his current mood he said: "I said before I am disappointed but I have to concentrate on the players we have and try to improve them."

The bit in bold is what the media do pal. They like to be subjective.

Stop having a cry wank. All will be fine.

He will get the best from what we have.

:lol:

We needed players, he knew we needed players. We didn't sign any. If you don't think that's a cause for concern you're quite dense. Sorry to say it but there you go.

You are saying players? We could have potentially signed one. A player. So it wasnt about needing player's.  We have enough. He thought Andros would improve our attacking options, thats about it.

Im dense, but you are complete drama queen.

just seen the interview.

"it wasn't my decision (not to sign anybody), I told them what i wanted."

Ahem, Yorkie.

sorry

What?

The post about Karanka.

He didn't say "I don't care, fnerrr," but fair enough.

Cant see Benitez walking over not getting a player in January.  Just seems ridiculous to even consider.

For all anyone knows he could be reffering to not knowing what happened based on Palace selecting Townsend based on a pre agreed deal earlier in the day. Then hes like I dont know what went wrong? Has he actually blamed the board or are people speculating as per usual.

By all means find it. I'd like to be wrong about everything I've said in the last 24 hours but unfortunately I'm not.

When asked if he had an explanation about what happened on deadline day, Benitez said: "No, because I don't know."

When asked his current mood he said: "I said before I am disappointed but I have to concentrate on the players we have and try to improve them."

We needed players, he knew we needed players. We didn't sign any. If you don't think that's a cause for concern you're quite dense. Sorry to say it but there you go.

You are saying players? We could have potentially signed one. A player. So it wasnt about needing player's.  We have enough. He thought Andros would improve our attacking options, thats about it.

You're basically telling fibs, now. He said he wanted a winger and a CM.

Anyway, fucking pointless this.

We've been here before. It doesn't end well.

Such a frustrating club to support. :hmm:

I sincerely hope that many WON'T support this club actively if all this ends the way it seems to be going - time to make Ashley pay, no parachute payments and lower crowds will do that...

I know what we did at Liverpool when things looked tense.. We went and sang his name and lifted the team so no one was in doubt about how the heavens would fall if he was screwed over and left. The players always responded, as did Rafa. Maybe show them a bit of love and fuck the cunts upstairs eh?

Anyway, fucking pointless this.

Have you pickled your head?

Where am I telling fibs? We were in for Townsend on DLD thats all anyone reported on SSN all day for us. Only alleged firm offer for a player even if that part was true?

We stopped pursuing a midfielder once we were told McCarthy was 16m.

Stop being desperate. Im only quoting you saying "players" like we needed loads. We didn't really. Its a bit of a shame but im not overreacting like you.

I know what we did at Liverpool when things looked tense.. We went and sang his name and lifted the team so no one was in doubt about how the heavens would fall if he was screwed over and left. The players always responded, as did Rafa. Maybe show them a bit of love and fuck the cunts upstairs eh?

Yes please.

Yes please.

Highly unlikely unfortunately.

Guest neesy111

Stop having a cry w***. All will be fine.

Anyway, f***ing pointless this.

Have you pickled your head?

Where am I telling fibs? We were in for Townsend on DLD thats all anyone reported on SSN all day for us. Only alleged firm offer for a player even if that part was true?

We stopped pursuing a midfielder once we were told McCarthy was 16m.

Stop being desperate. Im only quoting you saying "players" like we needed loads. We didn't really. Its a bit of a shame but im not overreacting like you.

If you trust your news source based on sky sports news then you seriously need your head checking.

I know what we did at Liverpool when things looked tense.. We went and sang his name and lifted the team so no one was in doubt about how the heavens would fall if he was screwed over and left. The players always responded, as did Rafa. Maybe show them a bit of love and f*** the c***s upstairs eh?

Sounds like a plan but Ashley couldn't give two fucks if he upsets us. In fact I'm sure he does it on purpose sometimes.