Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Heard some rather worrying news tonight from someone at the club close to Charnley.......apparently Ashley is furious that (given his outlay) that we're not blitzing the division, and Charnley is trying to keep the peace between them. Clearly he hasn't learned anything from his previous seasons in football ie not everything is about pounds and pence.

The beginning of the end I think, hope the Rafa Out lot enjoy Warnock or Pardew's second coming.

Not surprised.

He was likely lied to, like Keegan, in other words.

Don't be daft. Ian W said that it wasn't clear he'd been let down a few hours ago.

Some fucking short memories here in respect of our shithouse of an owner.

Tin hat time but it's funny how things have developed since Pardew has become available.

Ashley is clearly detached from what fans want, but even he isn't that mental to [insert anything here].

Righto.

Tin hat time but it's funny how things have developed since Pardew has become available.

Ashley is clearly detached from what fans want, but even he isn't that mental to bring him back.

Joe Kinnear 2 says hi.

Cant see Benitez walking over not getting a player in January.  Just seems ridiculous to even consider.

For all anyone knows he could be reffering to not knowing what happened based on Palace selecting Townsend based on a pre agreed deal earlier in the day. Then hes like I dont know what went wrong? Has he actually blamed the board or are people speculating as per usual.

Heard some rather worrying news tonight from someone at the club close to Charnley.......apparently Ashley is furious that (given his outlay) that we're not blitzing the division, and Charnley is trying to keep the peace between them. Clearly he hasn't learned anything from his previous seasons in football ie not everything is about pounds and pence.

The beginning of the end I think, hope the Rafa Out lot enjoy Warnock or Pardew's second coming.

:lol:  Fuck this I've had enough. I'm logging off.

What's he got to complain about he made £30 Mil profit. :idiot2:

Cant see Benitez walking over not getting a player in January.  Just seems ridiculous to even consider.

For all anyone knows he could be reffering to not knowing what happened based on Palace selecting Townsend based on a pre agreed deal earlier in the day. Then hes like I dont know what went wrong? Has he actually blamed the board or are people speculating as per usual.

Will you stop posting rubbish please? Seriously, man.

Blokes a fucking idiot if true. Thick as driven snow.

:lol:  Fuck this I've had enough. I'm logging off.

Hasn't similar been mentioned on here previously, over the last few days?!