Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest neesy111

Rafa looking out his depth here. Needs to earn that monstrous wage he's lifting.

f***ing s*** again tonight.

Correct.

Burton Albion managed it on Saturday.

I know more than a few QPR fans because I live less than a mile from their ground. They were livid about losing to Burton because the team didn't turn up, unlike the week before v Fulham, on TV, where they bust their balls to get a draw. They'll be delighted about a point tonight but also fucked off their team showed up when it wasn't camera, lights and action.

Your team lacks winners as far as I can see. Guys who get you the win, who fucking hate losing. I see a few but you need a few more. Maybe that's why Rafa wanted Townsend.

Better managers are available btw.  Zidane has proved this.

I hear that one of the London clubs have recently sacked a manager. Mates with our owner, could do a job. Alternatively there is some fella over in Cyprus who looks like he could be out of a job soon, lee should get on the blower to them.

Better managers are available btw.  Zidane has proved this.

I hear that one of the London clubs have recently sacked a manager. Mates with our owner, could do a job. Alternatively there is some fella over in Cyprus who looks like he could be out of a job soon, lee should get on the blower to them.

God knows what treats we would have in store.

I know more than a few QPR fans because I live less than a mile from their ground. They were livid about losing to Burton because the team didn't turn up, unlike the week before v Fulham, on TV, where they bust their balls to get a draw. They'll be delighted about a point tonight but also fucked off their team showed up when it wasn't camera, lights and action.

Your team lacks winners as far as I can see. Guys who get you the win, who fucking hate losing. I see a few but you need a few more. Maybe that's why Rafa wanted Townsend.

That's what I said in the promotion thread earlier. Really worrying lack of fight or character has been on show for a couple of months now.

I know more than a few QPR fans because I live less than a mile from their ground. They were livid about losing to Burton because the team didn't turn up, unlike the week before v Fulham, on TV, where they bust their balls to get a draw. They'll be delighted about a point tonight but also f***ed off their team showed up when it wasn't camera, lights and action.

Your team lacks winners as far as I can see. Guys who get you the win, who f***ing hate losing. I see a few but you need a few more. Maybe that's why Rafa wanted Townsend.

That's what I said in the promotion thread earlier. Really worrying lack of fight or character has been on show for a couple of months now.

And it's something I've said before on here too. Rafa's teams always, always fight and show guts. Fuck, it defined his Liverpool team. We pulled it from the fire so often.

Maybe he'll make forge a few new leaders and winners in the fire. I hope he isn't as fucked off as some of the media interviews make him sound though. Because that won't help.

if we're not careful, this is going to turn into another 1996 but with far greater repercussions.

We are all shitting our pants a lot earlier than we did in 1996.

its not about us fans shitting ourselves. its the players clearly shitting themselves thats more shocking.

Guest neesy111

if we're not careful, this is going to turn into another 1996 but with far greater repercussions.

We are all shitting our pants a lot earlier than we did in 1996.

its not about us fans shitting ourselves. its the players clearly shitting themselves thats more shocking.

This set of players have no bottle tbh, can see it in the way they play.  Useless at coming from behind.

Heard some rather worrying news tonight from someone at the club close to Charnley.......apparently Ashley is furious that (given his outlay) that we're not blitzing the division, and Charnley is trying to keep the peace between them. Clearly he hasn't learned anything from his previous seasons in football ie not everything is about pounds and pence.

The beginning of the end I think, hope the Rafa Out lot enjoy Warnock or Pardew's second coming.

Heard some rather worrying news tonight from someone at the club close to Charnley.......apparently Ashley is furious that (given his outlay) that we're not blitzing the division, and Charnley is trying to keep the peace between them. Clearly he hasn't learned anything from his previous seasons in football ie not everything is about pounds and pence.

The beginning of the end I think, hope the Rafa Out lot enjoy Warnock or Pardew's second coming.

who the fuck are the "rafa out" lot. what bollocks.