Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Needs to fundamentally change things if we're going to go up. Formation, personnel and mentality. We're shot to pieces, look short in all areas and we've been sussed by the rest of the league. We're a piece of piss to play against, no variation and far too predictable. He needs to be asked some pretty searching questions about how this has panned out for the last 10 games or so.

Spot on but you'll be pissing in the wind if you think it'll change. He's too stubborn and won't change a thing.

Guest alijmitchell

Lost a lot of good will for me today. Buck fucking stops with him. We've been shit for a while and he's done nowt to improve it. Fucking sort it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

done a piss poor job since not getting anyone in january. Lucky games vs Brighton and  Huddersfield, rest flukes and piss poor. Defensive, easy to defend  against, no killer instinct. Just really poor. I belive ALL managers since,  and including  Souness would have done atleast this good. Should have walked it.

If he leaves(dont want him fired) after the season, i belive anyone can do the same job as this fucking bullshit.

Guest palnese

"Sack him if we drop to the playoffs" :lol:

You think we're going to go up if we end up third? We'll be desperate for some inspiration, and Rafa can't offer that at the moment.

IF we end up in the play offs we'll go out in the semis on current form.

Guest neesy111

"Sack him if we drop to the playoffs" [emoji38]

You think we're going to go up if we end up third? We'll be desperate for some inspiration, and Rafa can't offer that at the moment.

IF we end up in the play offs we'll go out in the semis on current form.

Anyone thinking we'd go up in the play offs clearly don't understand how nufc works.

Guest firetotheworks

While I think Rafa should have done better in certain situations, I really think people don't appreciate just how poor these players are minus Gayle, Shelvey and Ritchie. People go on like he should be getting more out of the team, when it's clear that our defense is pitiful, and our replacement attacking players apart from Gayle are completely useless in terms of scoring goals.

He hasn't been great, and there's nothing wrong with saying that. The difference between him and Pardew is that I genuinely believe that Rafa can be better than this. I don't feel stuck in hell with him in the seat.

Guest palnese

While I think Rafa should have done better in certain situations, I really think people don't appreciate just how poor these players are minus Gayle, Shelvey and Ritchie. People go on like he should be getting more out of the team, when it's clear that our defense is pitiful, and our replacement attacking players apart from Gayle are completely useless in terms of scoring goals.

Yout think Huddersfield, Reading etc have a better squad than us?

Too many changes. Hanley, Diame and Murphy in made us much poorer through the middle of the team.

Yup. Without Gayle it seems we have zero pace up top. Not even Perez today to add some movement. It was all tall, slow, lumbering fools.