Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

So he got charged for this?

from .com

The comments that seem to have caused this rather large over-reaction came when journalists quizzed Rafa over the appointment of Huddersfield Town fan Andy Madley as referee for a crucial game:

"I was really surprised with that situation. We have to trust the referees. We have not had a lot of luck with them.

"I always trust the referees and hopefully everything will be fine and we are not talking about the referees at the end of the game."

[emoji38] [emoji38]

f***ing hell [emoji38]

Compare that to what Warnock said after we turned his team over last week :lol:

Been charged by the FA for the comment about the ref [emoji38] [emoji38]

But Warnock got away with what he said after last Friday? [emoji38]

Yeah this, there is no consistency man. On what planet are these comments from Warnock not worse than Benitez's?

“I thought ‘Scotty’ (the referee Graham Scott) had a bad game today, he was poor in general with his positioning and interpretation.

“Mitrovic came on and never looked at the ball once, he fouled Morrison three-times and he didn’t see it – why? Because he’s not educated.

“There is no wonder, if Mike Riley’s his tutor, no wonder.”

Guest chopey

Could watch/listen to Warnock's interviews all day, bloke is class :lol:

I think the nurse has your tablets ready......................night night.

Could watch/listen to Warnock's interviews all day, bloke is class :lol:

I think the nurse has your tablets ready......................night night.

He's hilarious man. Wouldn't want him anywhere near NUFC but he's entertaining at any other club.

from .com

The comments that seem to have caused this rather large over-reaction came when journalists quizzed Rafa over the appointment of Huddersfield Town fan Andy Madley as referee for a crucial game:

"I was really surprised with that situation. We have to trust the referees. We have not had a lot of luck with them.

"I always trust the referees and hopefully everything will be fine and we are not talking about the referees at the end of the game."

:lol: :lol:

The fuck is he supposed to say when asked that question? That's showing a lot of restraint ffs

Guest palnese

from .com

The fuck is he supposed to say when asked that question? That's showing a lot of restraint ffs

'No comment'?

Telegraph Sport understands Ashley is unwilling to put in any more of his own money, after injecting more than £30m this season to help cover the cost of running a Premier League budget in the Championship. Indeed, he may even seek to recoup some of those interest free loans.

Why is this s**** still being peddled? Nobody expects the c*** to put up his own money for f***'s sake, and personally I wouldn't even want him to.

Given that in 2015/16 there was a net spend of 70.7million and an operating profit after tax of 4.9million https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/annual-accounts I don't see why this shouldn't be seen as a starting point.

I know it's not as simple as that, free transfers can work out expensive over the course of the contract and I can't remember any large sales in that time (?) but in general a 50million net spend should be the very minimum for the summer.

We spent £50m worth of the club's cash in the bank that season.

True enough. Didn't see that at first glance.

from .com

The f*** is he supposed to say when asked that question? That's showing a lot of restraint ffs

'No comment'?

Seriously? :lol:

Well thank fuck Benitez isn't the obedient bottler the FA (and some of our fans) want him to be. The ref is an integral part of a football match, and the appointments are an integral part of the season, more so when your team is getting fucked by them on a monthly basis.

What an utter joke of a decision that is!

The club just needs to knock-up a youtube video showing the 48395849 ludicrous decisions that have went against us and use that as evidence!

There is nothing wrong with his comments at all!

The club just needs to knock-up a youtube video showing the 48395849 ludicrous decisions that have went against us and use that as evidence!

They'd charge us with copyright infringement, without a doubt.

They'd charge us with copyright infringement, without a doubt.

Ha ha!