Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Charnley was banged up all day, Rafa was on the phone to him last night talking about next season.  :lol:

:lol:

In his interview with the Spanish radio station on Tuesday they asked if he watched the Clasico on Sunday night and he said he was too busy preparing for the Preston game.

Charnley was banged up all day, Rafa was on the phone to him last night talking about next season.  :lol:

In his interview with the Spanish radio station on Tuesday they asked if he watched the Clasico on Sunday night and he said he was too busy preparing for the Preston game.

We're so lucky to have him.

Guest chopey

Wongaloids produce 90 minutes of love for the final home game again and we'll be areet.

:anguish:

Look who posted it. He's having a go at any poster who uses that term.

Sounds like he's having a go at anyone that goes to the games to me

I reckon Ashley will back Rafa next season, maybes the one after than screw him over once we look fairly stable and established up there again.

Winning things usually means spending big money.

Have you spent any time alone with Crumpy lately? Did he touch/bite you in any places where blood flow is elevated? Just asking..

Wongaloids produce 90 minutes of love for the final home game again and we'll be areet.

:anguish:

Look who posted it. He's having a go at any poster who uses that term.

Sounds like he's having a go at anyone that goes to the games to me

Was at the Pedro talk in last night, amongst other things he said Rafa was better than Sir Bobby and that he was very confident that the owner would back him and he'd stay.

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/5756cf801200005b0289598a.gif

Guest Howaythetoon

Was at the Pedro talk in last night, amongst other things he said Rafa was better than Sir Bobby and that he was very confident that the owner would back him and he'd stay.

He would do, anything to ingratiate himself. I hope Rafa gets shot of the useless fucker, he is a piss poor coach.

Rafa's definitely staying at #NUFC, right? And is there anyone from La Liga who he might try to sign in the summer? Cheers #AskGuillem.

GUILLEM SAYS:

"You have to listen to what he has been saying, which is: ‘I need to sit down and see what is available money wise and see what we can do.’ Because remember what has held back Newcastle managers in the past is that the club has been run like a business more than a football club.

"And I think what Rafa has been implying is that he would love for it to be run like a football club. It is not about him getting all the players he wants, it is about making sure he has a say about who is coming and going – enough of a say for him to feel that the squad is his.

"So there is still a long way to go…"

Basically what we already knew/thought. Still worth a post.

Obligatory Balague likes the sound of his own voice and knows fuck all post.

All his interviews about us are generally:

Interviewer: Any good news for Newcastle fans?

Ballague: No.

Goes for most journalists tbf :lol: