Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

If they don't back Rafa, that's it, I'm f***ing done! I've said it before but this time I really mean it, it's the last train to catch with Rafa in charge. Golden opportunity to make something good of this club again.

If they don't back Rafa, that's it, I'm f***ing done! I've said it before but this time I really mean it, it's the last train to catch with Rafa in charge. Golden opportunity to make something good of this club again.

This. Would be 100% done.

Im just going along on the notion that Ashley is stalling until July 1st to make his books look healthier. Crookedness aside and with the knowledge that he has a degree in fuck ups, even Stevie Wonder could see that huffing Rafa or not strengthening enough is suicide.

Could Ashley be stupid enough to try and mug off Rafa, given all of the fuck ups he has over-seen during the last 10 years? I hope not. But if it does happen, it confirms that Ashley's contempt for the club and it's supporters is personal. :rant:

This. Would be 100% done.

Me three. That would be it.

I wouldn't put it past Ashley to think the better manager he has the less he'll get away with spending, still though I'll wait til TRANSFER morning to truly judge the situation.

My thoughts exactly, mike see's a better manager keeping up a poorer squad. The only real opportunity this club has to move forward is mike selling up or at least losing a controlling stake. Rafa happened despite ashley not because of him.

If true, what would Mike/Lee stand to gain from this? It would only bring negativity, disruption, instability and harm to the club.

You mean like hiring Kinnear twice, or spending nothing for 3 windows after avoiding relegation by the skin of a Swansea win away to Wigan?

I was told I wasn't allowed to worry because it's not July yet.

:lol: apparently it is only common sense that you should though. Despite it serving no useful purpose;obviously. Wtf, knock yourself out Skel.

Christ. :lol:

I'm waiting to see what happens, who's going to blink first or if there even is a staring competition going on. Rafa was their one and only chance at redemption and to keep everyone happy, for the first time in Ashley's tenure we've actually had a modicum of togetherness and peace. I will add my name to the list of people that will be done with NUFC for the foreseeable.