Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

they are in such a good position to have their way with this rumor, you know? being relegated, no manager, a rumored takeover that would cost a buyer just about the equivalent of our transfer budget. so jealous of that club right now and in the brilliant position they currently are in.

fuck me , this is his remit for this season, remind me what sort of players we are linked with ? the cost?

have you heard of any £20 million bids being put in this summer?  funny that

just passing on what he told me  :sad:

Look, either admit that you or your mate is either full of shit or incredibly gullible. One of you has been told a daft rumour and you've fallen for it, or one of you has made it up.

Imagine if no one is here in another week :lol:

If we've signed no one by this time next week I'll be concerned, go another week and I'll too shit the bed along with everyone else, but right now I don't see the need to panic. We were always going to go for the best deals, if there are none to be had we'll have to pay more for other targets. Right now the lack of action from most of the league isn't helping, need a couple of big signings to get the cash ball rolling.

I heard Rafa can only sign players if colback leaves for over £70m

Don't forget, the possibly even trickier rider (Ryder?), that he will have it written in the new manager's loved one's blood that he is guaranteed a percentage of starts (... In the first team as well; no flies on his agent).

Eight.

name them then, actual bids this summer 

Gruber

Peeters

Horvat

Nielsen

Martin

Müller

Rossi

Silva

Isn't that list the characters from 'Allo 'Allo? [emoji38]

Guest ElCid

Eight.

So we make bids of over 20 million for Berahino (a year and a half ago) and Cairney (in January according to the Fulham manager) and then all of a sudden they say you can't make bids of over 15 million - if that is the case and we will soon find out then the manager will be on his bike to a new job as he has already been undermined once and won't again it's not his way - if Rafa wants a player who is rated over 15 million do you really think he will put up with it. You may be right as I don't trust the fat prick at all or his snidey cock wipe but can't see the manager being here long if that is the case, time will tell I suppose.

Eight.

Gruber

Peeters

Horvat

Nielsen

Martin

Müller

Rossi

Silva

To be fair for a minute I thought the 8 was the starting gun on next seasons relegationometer

Why would an operations manager, regardless of whichever operations he's managing, have any idea about the transfer talks between the football manager and the owner? In which walk of life would an organization share such information between such unrelated duties?

Edit: Does this mean Rafa also knows the OPEX & CAPEX for day to day operations? I mean, surely information must be shared both ways.

Why would an operations manager, regardless of whichever operations he's managing, have any idea about the transfer talks between the football manager and the owner? In which walk of life would an organization share such information between such unrelated duties?

Edit: Does this mean Rafa also knows the OPEX & CAPEX for day to day operations? I mean, surely information must be shared both ways.

Knowing Rafa, he probably does.