Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Eight.

name them then, actual bids this summer

Please name every single players we've bid on and how much. Actual bids. This summer.

How am i supposed to know that you kipper :lol:

How is anyone to know of any actual bids of £15m+?

So Ashley has stepped in to assure that he is indeed backing Rafa as promised.

So as expected, the media reports were total bullshit.

:clap:

Sorry, but Rafa was behind these media reports (Northcroft at the Sunday Times is one of the journalists closest to him since Liverpool days), Just as he was behind the similar reports in early Feb. Doesn't mean he's going anywhere though..

Eight.

Please name every single players we've bid on and how much. Actual bids. This summer.

you will know when they sign you muppet  :lol:

Eight.

you will know when they sign you muppet  :lol:

You're an absolute helmet. I can see why no one bothers with you.

What? You're going to believe the Ashley hoop licking article instead of the ones that very obviously were leaked from the Rafa camp.

They could of course both be true.

Penfold is feeding back to Ashley that all is ok, Rafais pissed off and lets it known.

Ashley gets pissed for being lied to.

We've all seen employees telling the boss what they want to hear and not what they should hear

What? You're going to believe the Ashley hoop licking article instead of the ones that very obviously were leaked from the Rafa camp.

Penfold is feeding back to Ashley that all is ok, Rafais p*ssed off and lets it known.

Ashley gets p*ssed for being lied to.

We've all seen employees telling the boss what they want to hear and not what they should hear

You're overlooking a glaring question though, what would Charnley have to gain from not spending money that Mike has already sanctioned?

It makes no sense.

Penfold is feeding back to Ashley that all is ok, Rafais p*ssed off and lets it known.

Ashley gets p*ssed for being lied to.

You're overlooking a glaring question though, what would Charnley have to gain from not spending money that Mike has already sanctioned?

It makes no sense.

Not about not spending it, more to do with being out of his depth in getting deals done. Every time the question is asked 'all on track boss', 'just formalities of paperwork to do boss'

During his six years in charge of Liverpool, Rafa Benitez signed 59 players. Only 4 of them joined in May/June. #nufc

The internet is a hive of utter frenzy every June despite this being the case for almost every club.

During his six years in charge of Liverpool, Rafa Benitez signed 59 players. Only 4 of them joined in May/June. #nufc

The internet is a hive of utter frenzy every June despite this being the case for almost every club.

:thup:

Alreet Giggsy  ;) Tell you what you what though, I really hope it isn't LC rather than RB doing the talking to players about a move. Huge own goal if so.

Guest firetotheworks

There not being a tournament on makes a big difference, but it's not the lack of signings that bothers me, it's potentially (and as I've said before, the club is guilty until proven innocent under Ashley) the lack of progress on signings perceived by Rafa that bothers me.

Guest neesy111

He signed 82 players in total at Liverpool from what I've read.  It's not the fact we haven't signed players that's the issue, something doesn't add up and there is something about the way the media reported his unhappiness that doesn't sit well for me.

Well that's incorrect, he signed 82 players in total.

The 23 shortfall were probably signed right after the last game of the season.

He signed 82 players in total at Liverpool from what I've read.  It's not the fact we haven't signed players that's the issue, something doesn't add up and there is something about the way the media reported his unhappiness that doesn't sit well for me.

Says 59 here: http://liverpoolfc.wikia.com/wiki/Rafael_Benitez/Transfers

Media, mostly, will seek to sensationalise and create a story even/especially when there isn't anything to say. According to Carragher, who knows him well, Rafa isn't shy about speaking his mind when he does have something to say.

Guest neesy111

Says 59 here: http://liverpoolfc.wikia.com/wiki/Rafael_Benitez/Transfers

Media, mostly, will seek to sensationalise and create a story even/especially when there isn't anything to say. According to Carragher, who knows him well, Rafa isn't shy about speaking his mind when he does have something to say.

Let's just discount everything from the media then in that case.