Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I'm not coming here to try and scare people and it may be proven to be untrue BUT I went to school with Paul Dummett (couple of years above him) so I know him and his group of mates and vice versa.

One of my best mates mam's works at Nestle with one of Dummett's best mates and she claims that Dummett's mate has told her that Dummett has rung him up today and said that Rafa has rang and apologised to all the players and that he's walked.

As I say, it could quite easily be untrue as this kid has said Dummett has claimed things in the past, some have been right, some have been wrong but just thought i'd pass the message on.

I'm not coming here to try and scare people and it may be proven to be untrue BUT I went to school with Paul Dummett (couple of years above him) so I know him and his group of mates and vice versa.

One of my best mates mam's works at Nestle with one of Dummett's best mates and she claims that Dummett's mate has told her that Dummett has rung him up today and said that Rafa has rang and apologised to all the players and that he's walked.

As I say, it could quite easily be untrue as this kid has said Dummett has claimed things in the past, some have been right, some have been wrong but just thought i'd pass the message on.

Not the start to spending day I was hoping for.

Guest palnese

Not the start to spending day I was hoping for.

:lol: :lol:

Feel like something bad is happening at the club and we are about to receive an absolutely massive kick in the teeth before pre season has even started. 

I remember this time 12 months ago reading quotes from Rafa re signings, he sounded calm and reiterated that the club were waiting for chairman and CEO's to return off holiday then signings were a go.  He was also quoted when we were close to doing things, this year it's been  complete silence.  Clearly Rafa has been pushing for things to happen and the club have failed massively, or even worse they have been telling him lies about budgets, players being targeted etc.

HMRC, this new Ashley troubleshooter, Charnley, Carr going, reports of Rafa being hugely frustrated.  Whatever it is I fear a massive Ashley spanner in the works is on its way.  Things were going far too well.

Ban this sick filth.

All these daft stories from player's friends and journalists hairdressers doesn't really bother me, all this sort of guff is par for the course at this time of year. But the stories about our main transfer targets mostly falling through after Rafa has cancelled holiday plans is not looking good. The incoming transfer rumours have died a death and the players that are left on the hopeful list seem to be pretty uninspiring if true. Danny Ings and Tom Cairney mentioned in the Times today. Rafa would have wanted his main targets to be lined up to sign this week even if they weren't actually over the line yet.

All these daft stories from player's friends and journalists hairdressers doesn't really bother me, all this sort of guff is par for the course at this time of year. But the stories about our main transfer targets mostly falling through after Rafa has cancelled holiday plans is not looking good. The incoming transfer rumours have died a death and the players that are left on the hopeful list seem to be pretty uninspiring if true. Danny Ings and Tom Cairney mentioned in the Times today. Rafa would have wanted his main targets to be lined up to sign this week even if they weren't actually over the line yet.

Cairney I rate but Ings is always injured.

The only certainty at present is the uncertainty that has spread through the fan base.

Something is definitely up though and it's not really the lack of signings that is the main issue because about 75% of teams have done nowt so far.  The real big issue for me is that nobody with any clout has moved to stop the speculation or keep the momentum going that was paramount to Rafa being here and reversing the years of decline.

There's been no coverage from any of the top media people with Lee Ryder knowing nowt anyway, so he's not in that category and for us to have to wait for a watered down, vetted copy of what would have been vetted questions from the fans forum, just reeks of Ashley 2008 and the pretence of a sale.

All we need now is for Barry Moat to come on the scene in some capacity and we've a bingo full house.

The only certainty at present is the uncertainty that has spread through the fan base.

Something is definitely up though and it's not really the lack of signings that is the main issue because about 75% of teams have done nowt so far.  The real big issue for me is that nobody with any clout has moved to stop the speculation or keep the momentum going that was paramount to Rafa being here and reversing the years of decline.

There's been no coverage from any of the top media people with Lee Ryder knowing nowt anyway, so he's not in that category and for us to have to wait for a watered down, vetted copy of what would have been vetted questions from the fans forum, just reeks of Ashley 2008 and the pretence of a sale.

All we need now is for Barry Moat to come on the scene in some capacity and we've a bingo full house.

The silence is bad news imo. Things will come to a head one way or another soon. Just hope Rafa stays because if he goes it will be carnage. Can't even think about what kind of meltdown there will be on here.

Something is definitely up though and it's not really the lack of signings that is the main issue because about 75% of teams have done nowt so far. 

The big difference there is that the other clubs are all still heavily linked with their main targets. Most of ours have apparently moved or look like moving elsewhere. Charnley doesn't look like he's getting anything done as far as signing the players Rafa has identified.

Honesty, man.  I wish Ashley would just f*** off, how hard can it be to just run a football club like it's supposed to be run?

I would imagine it's probably pretty hard, which is why some of Penfold's contemporaries earn 10-15 times what he does.

The issue is that Ashley does not, nor has ever had, running NUFC to the betterment of the team as his primary aim.

Can just see Rafa spending about 2-3 hours ringing every squad member to say that's he's walking too.

TBH it's probably the sort of thing he would do considering his integrity and class-  just hope its all BS as reading these things make me feel physically sick.

Can just see Rafa spending about 2-3 hours ringing every squad member to say that's he's walking too.

TBH it's probably the sort of thing he would do considering his integrity and class-  just hope its all BS as reading these things make me feel physically sick.

Think he'd more than likely call a meeting on Monday morning when they're all back, do it in person, get his belongings and go. I think it's naff all once again. "I wish the fans an enjoyable summer".

I reckon we'll all be a lot easier after his Press Conference on Monday.

Guest chopey

Leazers_End_Mag is taking some very unecessary stick here for a story he heard through the grapevine and just posted it as it might be of interest to Newcastle fans, I know its not good news and hopefully is bullshit but fucking hell if you dont like coffee dont drink coffee.