Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Guest ElCid

A bad workman can't blame his tools except when your tools are a bucket, a spade and a rubber bath duck. Asheley, Carr, Moncur, McClaren and Charnley take a bow you utter fucking cretins.

Possibly, but we've no heart, or the experience we had then, in this squad.

That may be why I said " As long as we get rid of the s**** from the squad and bring in proper players who give a s***."

That may be why I said " As long as we get rid of the s**** from the squad and bring in proper players who give a s***."

And that's going to be easy?

It's seriously time for Ashley to look at his entire time here and admit he hasn't got what it takes to own this club. Had we gotten Benitez in a month earlier we'd more than likely be above Palace by now.

What the f***???  ???

The Championship is no better than it was the last time we went down.

We said in 2009 that we had a bunch of gutless, useless players and would never come back up. I think we've got a core of a few players that would really do a job in the Championship.

One thing for certain, I'd rather be in the championship with Rafa than the premiership with Fat Sam. Guaranteed Sunderland will be baying for blood next season and 100% they'll go down without the guaranteed points from us.

It's seriously time for Ashley to look at his entire time here and admit he hasn't got what it takes to own this club. Had we gotten Benitez in a month earlier we'd more than likely be above Palace by now.

Exactly. Regardless of all the other crap he brings, he simply can't run a football club successfully.

Guest firetotheworks

Shouldn't be allowed to avoid the flack for that utter shit today. Tactically inept as his predecessor today.

Let down at the last.

Christ. :lol:

Imagine being this mad at the world. :lol:

Oh and completely gutted at final whistle today, loved having Rafa here as he seems a winner and would have made us much better over time. Will likely go and fire sale will start

Guest neesy111

9 points of the last 5 games.  3 clean sheets in our last 5 games.

Those stats show's he turned us around, it's just been too little too late.

Shouldn't be allowed to avoid the flack for that utter shit today. Tactically inept as his predecessor today.

Let down at the last.

Fuck off man.

His predecessors would have lost today, yeah he should probably have started with Mitrovic, apart from that you can't place anything else at his door.

9 points of the last 5 games.  3 clean sheets in our last 5 games.

Those stats show's he turned us around, it's just been too little too late.

It took a little longer for his techniques to filter through to the players, and that big loss at Norwich is probably what in the end has sent us down, also the fact that this year very few teams were involved in the battle and one other, Sunderland are past masters of this, hired the perfect person to keep them in the division and got luck at the right time, that last minute pen against Stoke was a huge momentum shifter.

If Rafa does go he takes mine and I suspect most of our collective give a fucks with him. If he goes, let hell be unleashed on this club, fire, dragons, the lot. Plunge the divisions, whatever it takes to rid the club of this cancerous despot because only then will we have anything even remotely worth caring about again.

Hope those who turn up next week at least give him a good send off. God he tried but as the old adage goes, you can't polish a turd.

You can, though. :lol:

:lol:  I get your point but it's still a turd.